The True Summoner Champ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AriesMajor

06-28-2011

So after much dissapointment with yorick yeah yeah qq we all know its old ok ok.

I've decided to come up with what I think would be a true summoner champ that alot of players have wanted. After noticing characters like Nidalee whos skills change after she activates R why not have similar tools for this champ? I by non verbal contract decree all Ideas taken from this as royalty free, and give up all rights pertaining to the content.

Gonna skip all the introductions and cut straight to the point.

Q: Summon Fire Spirit- Summons a fire spirit with a Base amount of hp and resistances equal to that of the summoner.

Fire Spirits Q: Throws a fire ball dealing damage plus % health over time
Fire Spirits W: Passive gives the summoner a flat amount of extra hp regen similar to heimers passive.
Fire Spirits E: Passive gives the summoner, summon, and allies bonus Armor

W: Summon Ice Spirit-Summons an Ice spirit with a base amount of hp and resistances equal to that of the summoner.

Ice Spirits Q: Throws an Ice stone at a target location dealing area affect damage and stunning enemies caught by the center of the explosion.
Ice Spirits W:Passive gives the summoner a % amount extra mana regen.
Ice Spirits E: Passive gives the summoner, summon, and allies bonus magic resist.

E: Summon Wind Spirit- Summons a Wind spirit with a base amount of hp and resistances equal to that of the summoner.

Wind Spirits Q: Blows a gust of wind skillshot that deals damage and slows an enemy caught by the blow.
Wind Spirits W: Gives the summoner a % extra movement speed when activated.
Wind Spirits E: Casts a temporary shield on the summon lasting X seconds with an ap ratio.

R: Grand Calling- Summons all 3 spirits to aid the summoner in battle for a duration, all summons summoned during grand calling get bonus effects from their Spirit Passives and attack aggressively with their skills for the duration at no mana cost to the summoner, at the end of the duration or if a summon dies it will explode dealing large area of effect damage. Grand Calling can be activated again to force the summons to explode. Based on ap.

Passive: Each time a summon dies during battle you gain XX/XX/XXX mana in return.

All Spirit skill levels are dependent on the level of the Main Summoning skill.
Summons have no limit to how long they can be out for.
All summons skills use Blue energy, each spell that a summon uses takes away blue energy when the energy is depleted the summon refills this bar by removing a portion of the summoners mana, blue energy does not recover over time like mana or health.
Mage champ, obviously squishy, decent ratios, high mana costs.
Summons have a limited range distance that they may roam away from the summoner similar to Oriannas ball. And will return to the summoners position if roaming too far.
Can have their movements controlled similar to Annies tibbers Shacos clone, Mords Ultimate etc.
Only one summon may be out at a time unless using Grand Calling.

Ideas?

NickPham

06-28-2011

I feel Yoric is mechanically good enough to make this champion unnecessary.

As far as the base concept goes though, it's decent but there are simply too many effects going on that seem cool to have on paper, but in actual gameplay don't really matter. If you've played Magicka, you should kind of have an impression of this effect I'm talking about.

AriesMajor

07-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickPham View Post
I feel Yoric is mechanically good enough to make this champion unnecessary.

As far as the base concept goes though, it's decent but there are simply too many effects going on that seem cool to have on paper, but in actual gameplay don't really matter. If you've played Magicka, you should kind of have an impression of this effect I'm talking about.
But yorics minions aren't summons as much as they are just dot's that fly randomly over the map and die in 2 seconds. They're more like embues than actual summons.