Guide: Don't Die Jax!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kavanah

CTHDRL

04-10-2010

I'm going to give this a shot, right now.

Don't you think it would be wiser to grab GA before BV?

Ignoring the fact that GA is bugged (is it still?)

You get armor + MR + rez.

pannra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2010

If ever there was a spell made for a champion rally was made for Jax. I agree with cleanse, but if you're not taking rally there better be at least one person on your team with it and he'd be wise to drop it around you as much as possible.

Kavanah

04-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneironaut View Post
I'm going to give this a shot, right now.

Don't you think it would be wiser to grab GA before BV?

Ignoring the fact that GA is bugged (is it still?)

You get armor + MR + rez.
Depending on how the game is going. If I'm not having a whole lot of problems dying by the time I'm ready to get second 2k item (the one after I get rageblade), then I will usually grab the BV first simply because the hp, mr, and negating of one harmful spell, really turns the tide in battles for me, where as the GA is more so for me to just come back to life after being focus fired, which usually happens more around lvl 15-18.

But yes, sometimes I get the GA first if I'm going negative.

Kavanah

04-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by pannra View Post
If ever there was a spell made for a champion rally was made for Jax. I agree with cleanse, but if you're not taking rally there better be at least one person on your team with it and he'd be wise to drop it around you as much as possible.
Thanks for the aggreement of cleanse. I've made many people mad and destroyed many a Ryze with it.

As for rally, I'm just frankly not to familiar with using it. Elaborate when and where to use it and how it will turn battles. Maybe a thread for "How to use rally with Jax" would be helpful too.

Kavanah

04-11-2010

bump