Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Guide] Things that are IMO over-looked, or addressed falsely.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SyeBlaze

04-11-2010

Guide should be stickied

mstrgoosh

04-11-2010

whoah d00d I read that whole thing...pretty interesting read, i'm really faded I like your great choice of adjectives! Yes! I will take some of your words and apply it to my own strategy.

CTHDRL

04-11-2010

Quote:
SyeBlaze:
Guide should be stickied

:]

Quote:
mstrgoosh:
whoah d00d I read that whole thing...pretty interesting read, i'm really faded I like your great choice of adjectives! Yes! I will take some of your words and apply it to my own strategy.

That's good to hear! That was more or less my goal for the guide.

RobotGekk

Recruiter

04-11-2010

Thanks for the guide see.. i understand all this but im glad to see it still so i can show it to alot of players who dont understand the game to that extent. +1 btw typo if ya wana ctrl+f it

you can possibly gank at>>> yo<<<< tower. Especially with Shen.

Pr0phetEzekiel

04-11-2010

I like this guide, a lot. Thinking back to a few recent games, I've even found myself applying some of this unconsciously.

An enemy Shen took revive one game. Revive. Our team lol'd and made fun of him.
But it worked out great. We would kill him in a teamfight and move on, and he'd immediately be ulting one of our victims and return with +400 hp and his shield, mowing us. We won, but the Shen played very well.

^Trying new things.

I don't disagree with a single point you mention. Very good advice on everything, very well thought on, and well written.

CTHDRL

04-11-2010

Quote:
RobotGekk:
Thanks for the guide see.. i understand all this but im glad to see it still so i can show it to alot of players who dont understand the game to that extent. +1 btw typo if ya wana ctrl+f it

you can possibly gank at>>> yo<<<< tower. Especially with Shen.

Thank you!

MelofMovement

02-08-2011

My favorite part was the smiley face suggestions

:]

FaerellG

02-08-2011

We need more people like you, Oneironaut.

ZXPrototype

02-08-2011

One tip should be plainly "If you ace their team and have already pushed the mid inhibitor down, just frikken kill the nexus. If it is extremely late in the game, 60 second spawn timer gives even the less DPS champs enough time to kill turrets/ base. Nothing is more frustrating to run off to the other inhibitor turrets, destroy it, only to get counter aced ,lose barron, then the game.

Warrrrax

02-10-2011

Wow thanks for dredging this back up almost a year later.