Kennen AP/HP has worked best for me.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Danimal209

04-09-2010

Kennen is new and I've only been playing him for 2 days now. But looking back at my game stats, the build that gets me the most kills/assists is going AP/HP with him.

-Haunting Guise
-Boots (Sorc/Merc)
-Stinger or Rageblade
-Ryja's x2

I don't always get to make the 2nd Ryja's, but usually have the 2nd giants belt. I manly just farm and farm till the team fights start, then play clean-up.

Godrek

04-09-2010

Another Rylai's is a waste get some mPen like Void Staff or Abyssal Scepter.

Danimal209

04-09-2010

how is 500 more hp and 10 ( 80 vs 70) more ap, plus the stacking passive (because its not unique) worth less?

King K Rool

04-09-2010

Passive does not stack.

Godrek

04-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danimal209 View Post
how is 500 more hp and 10 ( 80 vs 70) more ap, plus the stacking passive (because its not unique) worth less?
It doesn't stack for one even though its unique because its a proc, it only goes on the enemy once so yeah that's ruled out. The 500 HP sure but I'll go back to that later. 10 AP < -40% enemy magic resistance, it gives you way more damage especially because of Kennen's low AP ratio. Back to the 500 HP, we've already established dominance of Void Staff over the Rylai's. So basically you are paying ~1000 more gold for 500 HP.

poepli

04-10-2010

yeah hp is very important for him!

at the moment i use to

haunting guise,boots,leviathan,ryalais scepter, and guinsoo.

wanan try a bit. maybe a deathfire grasp or soulstealer instead of haunting guise

KeVoN xD

04-10-2010

if no levhiatan = fail

Leviathan is a must for kenen, nice hp, nice bonus and its so easy to stack it with kennen