Mac OSX

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TripleThreatt

01-17-2011

I tried that link but right as i clicked in the installer and entered my administrator password, it showed me: $INSTALLVOLUME/installer/AdobeAIR/English.plist
Please help, i hate having to pull out my old windows.

Thanks

risingstarr1234

02-02-2011

How could someone get a mac beta nowadays? Apparently it doesn't exist anymore. If that is true can someone... put it back into existence?

Lambda Fuzz

02-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borntobeeeeepro View Post
I tried that link but right as i clicked in the installer and entered my administrator password, it showed me: $INSTALLVOLUME/installer/AdobeAIR/English.plist
Please help, i hate having to pull out my old windows.

Thanks
It's because your Mac OS language isn't English (United States) or whatever it's called. Change it to that (System Preferences -> International) and try installing again.

Phsyco Mike0

02-07-2011

i want to know if this game came out for macs. i tried downloading it but all they have is windows so i was wondering if they came out with this game for macs because people tell me they did but idk how to get it.

Koobles

02-13-2011

Here is the link to the Mac beta client for US accounts. Requires lot of patching after download. It IS beta so expect lag, bugs, etc.

Sloss

03-06-2011

Yah supose to come out like summer or fall last year now people say Mid december 2012... If i have to wait that long i probably will move on by then...

sssmg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-18-2011

Still no update on the Mac client?

sanajin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2011

Not able to install - "Error creating installation directory" as soon as it starts.

LuckySlamer

08-05-2011

Hi,

You must download the full beta and update the game.

League of Legends sur Mac

Adobe Air is include in the package.

It's work fine for me.

Also work on Lion 10.7.

Enjoy