Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So how can I not suck with Corki?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IIGuardianII

04-10-2010

Quote:
Oneironaut:
Someone not stupid has posted.

Listen to them.

Thanks for adding nothing to the forum but the already obvious!

Kelin

04-10-2010

Quote:
Oneironaut:
Someone not stupid has posted.

Listen to them.

Thanks for your support, little bump because I see too many corkies go catalyst boots sheen (25 minutes ingame, no damage).

Ohforfsake

04-10-2010

Pretty much agree with Kelin. I usually throw in a mana manipulator somewhere in there. Gives me and my team a tad more mana regen, which helps. I figure the extra mana to clean out minions faster pays for itself. Or just grab golem a lot.

If you can sit back in a team fight and lay on the aoe damage you'll do very very well. If you can't and are just stuck doing back and forth with a few people, or have no tanks in the fights, you won't do so well.

popo

04-10-2010

I play corki both AP and AD. AD is more competitive imho, but AP works. Either route demands careful last hitting early: for AD you need BF quickly, for AP you need to level and stack some ability power to make missiles/grenade OP.
One word of advice for early harass is to learn how to position the bomb carefully. It hits a little farther than the range finding shows you (ie. the radius of the bomb goes beyond the range you see when you click Q). I found the biggest thing with Corki was learning how to bomb well early. If you can harass well, enemies tend to be wary of you, which gives you the space to unload on them with Missiles/auto attack mid game.
Other key things: learn the cone of Gatling Gun. This is especially important if you go AD. You also need to get in the habit of pointing it right, targeting a minion with a champ behind them is good, but if that minion dies, you will shift to a new one, perhaps that is not facing the way you want GG to stream.
Also, skill shot with missiles and counting missiles. Know when Big Missile is coming and don't miss with it.