Champion Sneak Peek Leona, the Radiant Dawn

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aerodynamic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-27-2011

No female tank? Wait Taric is a guy? O.o

MysticSol

06-27-2011

the sun will rise tomorrow

thebunchie

06-27-2011

cant wait! please work hard on her riot. =[ Dont make this champ (and her spotlight) turn out to be a huge disappointment. *ahem* Like some other recently released champion..

TaNKeD

06-27-2011

I'm giddy with excitement over her. It's going to be such a PITA to lock her down though

PedestrianA

06-27-2011

lol, an up vote for a new tank, and a down vote for another stupid lore. All together make up a neutral.

Kody119

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-27-2011

no monkey king? QQ i want to buy him lol, he is the one im saving my IP for and i bet they will wait another 5 champs before releasing him into the wild.... to late, just like nature "humane" catch and release lol

I forget who

06-27-2011

Can't wait for the spotlight. Please ensure Xin and Blitz are there so it can look like she's able to do somehing the way you did with Yorick.

iGiggles

06-27-2011

she should had stayed in the kitchen :P

thebunchie

06-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kody119 View Post
no monkey king? QQ i want to buy him lol, he is the one im saving my IP for and i bet they will wait another 5 champs before releasing him into the wild.... to late, just like nature "humane" catch and release lol
monkey king will probably be like irelia. being previewed months before release :S We still got that crystal scorpion champion after too before any signs of monkey king

Yoshiro

06-27-2011

She better have BIG TAH-TAHS!