Request to undo a ban?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sleepyface

06-27-2011

So today I was playing LoL all day and my mom comes home from work before my dad and she prepares dinner ahead of time. My dad arrives from work at around 8-ish but today he came home a whole hour earlier and unfortunately for me and my team, I was playing a game at that time. Naturally, he calls me up for dinner right away. Now, my dad isn't the type to argue with. I definitely could not ask him to allow me to finish my game first. I could have skipped dinner but I was starving and knowing my parents, they wouldn't cook another one just for me. So I had to do what I had to do, sincerely apologized to my team, and left the game. I come back from dinner and I get a notification from the server saying that I'm banned for 3 days (until June 30th) for leaving too many games.

I felt that this ban was absolutely unfair and unnecessary. Does anyone know a way to petition an un-ban or personally request Riot to undo a ban? Sure, it's a 3-day ban because I was already banned twice before, but I feel that this case is extra special and needs more attention.

Sleepyface

06-27-2011

bump

Stru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-27-2011

If you got a ban it's because you've left multiple games, not just one. So don't try to bs us. Some times you must leave because rl > LoL, but you can't do it repeatedly. This ban can't be undone. I know it is unfair in some cases, but Riot has stated many times that nothing can be done about it.

xVoltaire

06-27-2011

Sorry man, I know the feeling as I've tried to appeal some, less than justified(IMO) bans. Seeing as it's just a 3 day ban I suggest waiting it out, hell, even make a smurf account if you must play LoL non stop. Either that, or resort to a different game for the duration of the ban.

Sleepyface

06-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xVoltaire View Post
Sorry man, I know the feeling as I've tried to appeal some, less than justified(IMO) bans. Seeing as it's just a 3 day ban I suggest waiting it out, hell, even make a smurf account if you must play LoL non stop. Either that, or resort to a different game for the duration of the ban.
Way ahead of you.

Thanks for all the replies.

I felt that the second ban I received was equally unjustified as around that time I was having strange problems with my ISP. Connections would just randomly drop multiple times throughout the day, sometimes stay inactive for up to 3 hours long. The drops came with no warning. The result was, unexpectedly, many leaves that resulted in my second ban. I tried to appeal a ban lift from Riot but that was unsuccessful, and I kinda expected this thread to be in vein too, but I had to try, at least.

I already made a smurf and waiting my time out until the ban is lifted.

1crit GG

2 Weeks Ago

i got ban 2 weeks for being toxic lol

Xaa

2 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1crit GG View Post
i got ban 2 weeks for being toxic lol
You know this thread was originally posted and last replied to back in 2011 right? xD