Maestro Error

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arcain

05-11-2010

I am having the same problem, it is as soon as i Log into LoL, I have never had this problem before and I have all ports and such I need open have tried turning off my firewall, connected directly through the modem rather than through my router, uninstalled and reinstalled the game, is there a known issue with the patch or a fix that works?

Arcain

05-11-2010

bumpity bump bump

Arcain

05-11-2010

bump

THE SIR EJ

09-14-2010

i am having this same problem and i have no idea how to fix it anyone give me any info? or support?

Daniel12345

09-18-2010

I have the same error. i open the launcher click play and it says "There was an error connecting with Maestro. league of legends will now exit. Please try to restart the application". I tried restarting it and even re-installing the program three times but nothing works.

P.S. League of legends is awsome but it has to many errors and it is down half the time i try to log in.

k3ph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2010

I've got a BSoD while playing a match (Miss Fortune Patch).

After rebooting, Maestro displayed:
"There was an error connecting with Maestro. league of legends will now exit. Please try to restart the application"

Then, I've traced Windows logs and noticed one of my gfx driver dll got corrupted (nVidia GeForce 9400m). I've reinstalled it and Maestro didn't shown its error anymore, allowing me to load up the client normally.

I hope it helps someone,
Cheers!

MaqVega

09-18-2010

Looked through so many threads on this and similar topics I also have a maestro error Have tried disabling firewall, re-installing game, re-installed latest versions java & Adobe AIR, my router is working fine, running as admin, gone through nvdia drivers and disabled the .DLL problem that some people have suggested, Also my win 7 is up to date with all patches. I do use Firefox but have already tried with IE as default but I have been playing for ages before this all suggestions seem to say our computers are at fault.. whats really changed I'm not so computer literate from a debugging standpoint but this is my error after update screen I can push PLAY then at Log in screen it brings this window in front:

There was an error connecting with Maestro. Please try restarting the application.

click ok and is followed by another window:

An error has occurred in the script on this page.

Line: 485
Char: 6
Error: 'time' is undefined
Code: 0
URL: file:///C:/Games/Riot%20Games/League%20of%20Legends/html/js/launcher.js

Could a Wireshark network packet capture file not show if our computers are 'trying' to connect as I cannot see any other way of showing whats really happening. Most Log files ppl submit seem similar. I do like this game but am only willing to disable so much before i quit trying :/ I hope someone finds a solution. good luck to all

reper34

11-06-2010

i have a problem when i try to log in theres a maestro error and i cant log in

TheBoss00

11-09-2010

same problem please the maestro is ruining every thing how to find a solution

MeowAndNyanQt

12-25-2010

Right so i tried the turning off firewall solution the game works fine;;but when i turn it back on it does the same thing as before;;Maestro error on the log in page