Maestro Error

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pezmo

Recruiter

07-19-2011

After turning off my firewall and running as administrator as well as a repair i can confirm that the error can be resolved

Zinko360

09-15-2011

Restart ur comp!

Irzacam

09-21-2011

After a brief patch today, I'm having the Maestro error.

Can't connect to maestro... restarting blah blah. I have tried forwarding ports, firewall exceptions, turned off firewall, turned off antivirus, repaired game and restarted computer. Still getting the Maestro error. Any advice?

Sartyn

11-03-2011

So it happened to me today and a 6 minute wait before I can get in... I don't mind the errors but seriously Slapping on the wrists and punishing us for getting a error seems silly. It's programming I'm sure there is some code you could write into the client to detect a crash and then send that up to the server to say, Hey he crashed. It's not their fault. Let him back in and don't penalize him.

piitb

04-29-2012

Well this just happened to me while in queue for a 3v3....waiting until I can join a match again.

Aafrostan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryingsoul View Post
Karlbarx, (and maybe more people)

i've been looking trought the forums with all of the same kind of problem
To solve this problem:
1) when in a "Game room" minimize your game
2) wait till the host presses on "start" (dont quickly peek)
3) If he presses start then the game should pop up and you are ready to play
"4)" If you still get the error, then wait, at the top left of the screen is a timer.
When the timer expires. the game will start. This means you cant select
Spells or hero etc. it will be chosen random. But still you can play

I hope that this is fixed in the next patch.
"4)"=new and was as last eddited

Greets!
The issue my friend and I are suffering here, is that we can't get INTO a game room at all. It stops us at the patcher kernel. We can't even get in to set up a game...

EspinX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2012

Same here!!! i got to the first LoL screen (updater, etc) click on play.. go to the login screen and wild ****ed message appear!!! Maestro error :/ pls!!! been waiting and asking all day :C

reyp

07-13-2012

just got this message during the banning process of a ranked. now i have to wait 30 minutes to play. maybe fix that segment of the problem. 30 minute wait time because the client ****ed up.

Pikohchu

01-08-2013

i had that once.. and it should have crashed that time.. but who the heck is maestro?