New Free Champion Rotation (Season One: Week 51)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Focalor

07-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendan101 View Post
The champs who might be free next week are

Tryn, twitch, teemo, eve, yorick(saddly), shaco or cassi and ill throw in Galio as the crappy tank

Edit: Maybe Mundo.....maybe

I think take out Cass and put in Ryze and take out eve and put in nunu. Cause i heard they sometimes use a char from last weeks or week before. So its possible we might see one of next weeks or week before last.

But i do think twitch and teemo will be in this weeks

Feewder

07-04-2011

Rotateeee please

Grammar Teecher

07-04-2011

Rotating anytime soon?

Senkon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

07-05-2011

The new rotation is up but where is Yorick?

Abedeus

07-05-2011

They remembered how Yorick is UP, and they haven't buffed him enough for people to buy him. Don't forget that the free week is ALSO to make sure people get to like a champion. You can't like some trash like Yorick without buffs ;d

Smithore

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-05-2011

Other than the forum thread, is there an easy way to see which Champions are on free rotation? I'm having to go into a Custom game and get to the Champion selection screen - take a look, and then quit the game. Is there any better way?

Abedeus

07-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithore View Post
Other than the forum thread, is there an easy way to see which Champions are on free rotation? I'm having to go into a Custom game and get to the Champion selection screen - take a look, and then quit the game. Is there any better way?
Make a smurf, check for Available, I guess...

JxRAD

07-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithore View Post
  1. Log in to client.
  2. Go to your own profile page.
  3. Go to your champions page.
  4. Filter by "Available"
  5. See all champs you have unlocked and which are also free. Free is denoted by a blue circle with an exclamation point on the portrait.

Spartaan

09-25-2011

I fap to this

CompBeginner

11-12-2012

why is it on another thread the 51st rotation is lux, voli, moakai, wukong, and elise etc... what is going on here???