Lol EU server

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mahne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-27-2011

useless post.. n1 cares about Europe servers!!

Mahne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-27-2011

*bump*

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

06-27-2011

You can see this thread for a little more info on what's been going on with the EU servers,

http://eu.leagueoflegends.com/board/...d.php?t=262065

Mahne

06-27-2011

All i can see is that they re giving RP and excuses to try to silence the players. but in the 374 pages of the topic, people just see that nothing is being done to help us.
And the worse is that 2 members of riot staff are transmiting wrong informatio. one was telling that the problem is the software and not the servers, but at same time on a german forum, a riot staff guy was saying that the problem was in the physical servers and all that server need is to invest in a more reliable and capacity server.
And thanks for the reply xD

best regards,

mahne

Mahne

06-29-2011

And here we go again.. 2 in 2 days the same problem and no 1 cares about it.
good luck with the future Riot..

Kruzo82

06-29-2011

Mahne, Riot is still a growing company.
I don't think they really expected LoL to boom like this.
Understand that their staff is smaller than other companies, and they really do try their best in getting servers back online.
It's no benefit to them for having their servers offline, they are just losing money like that.

I also do hope they upgrade their servers, but it isn't helping them when we complain like this.

:l

Wrenchman Golin

Senior Wrenchmen

06-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahne View Post
All i can see is that they re giving RP and excuses to try to silence the players. but in the 374 pages of the topic, people just see that nothing is being done to help us.
And the worse is that 2 members of riot staff are transmiting wrong informatio. one was telling that the problem is the software and not the servers, but at same time on a german forum, a riot staff guy was saying that the problem was in the physical servers and all that server need is to invest in a more reliable and capacity server.
And thanks for the reply xD

best regards,

mahne
Can you give me a link to both of these "Riot Staff guy" threads? Thank you.