Miss Fortune - A Challenge

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elektrum

06-17-2011

This champion is terrible. I've played her roughly 10 games with multiple builds and rarely breach 2 kills. In fact, I had to stop playing LoL altogether today because the intense boredom of playing MF made me tired.

I challenge you to show me that MF can get double digit kills; I don't care about deaths or assists I just want to know who can consistently do well with Miss Fortune so I can crown them king of LoL.

Screenshots and or videos have to be latest patch.

TehKaster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2011

Are you serious...? She's one of the easiest AD carries.

Sigh. I'm exhausted right now. But I shall take your challenge and repost tomorrow.

Lvl 8 Psyduck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2011

it looks like she doesnt fits u

i would suggest that u try another champ

u might suck with some champs but rock with others

not saying that i can play mf very well but i always end up with more than 5 kills atleast

Purrity

06-17-2011

I expected MF to be bad but shes not shes quite a good hero. When you cant get it to work with her, stay away from ranged carries

NotProEnough

06-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elektrum View Post
This champion is terrible. I've played her roughly 10 games with multiple builds and rarely breach 2 kills. In fact, I had to stop playing LoL altogether today because the intense boredom of playing MF made me tired.

I challenge you to show me that MF can get double digit kills; I don't care about deaths or assists I just want to know who can consistently do well with Miss Fortune so I can crown them king of LoL.

Screenshots and or videos have to be latest patch.

Hmm weird, I find the ranged carries boring because they're too easy.

Most especially Tristana, Caitlyn and Ashe. MF is the same though. I do think she absolutely sucks though, but I'll take up your challenge and repost as soon as I buy her.

ripp25

06-17-2011

Today i played with a MF that finished 31 kills and 2 deads

TheAsianPlayboy

06-17-2011

You're doing something wrong. Maybe poor last hitting or positioning or wrong items or runes/masteries.

VicZ411

06-18-2011

I use miss fortune and kill 10 enemies.. @@

Thaseus

06-18-2011

Its a good thing trist is there for us who find MF and Ashe as utterly boring as they both truly are :P

Crownz

06-18-2011

every champ is good.