Kayle on TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bonegnasher

04-09-2010

Kayle is one of my favorite champions, but I haven't had much luck with her on TT. She just seems completely overshadowed by the likes of Shen, Mundo, Jax, Nidalee, etc. Any recommendations on item/skill builds specifically for TT? Thanks

DntEatYellwSnw

04-09-2010

if you're building a tank kayle, yeah she's not gonna be the best on TT, go with an AP build.

I always go AP with kayle, since I like to nuke enemies.

My build goes a little like this:

Chalice of Harmony
Mejai's if its a kill happy game, if its not
Start building zhonyas ring
followed by lich bane
Rylais

This set up allows for great healing with W, and huge damage hits with reckoning.

Throw in a stinger or nashor's for CD reduction if you want.

Develop reckoning fully first, then alternate between healing, and splash attack. Obviously always choosing to level her ult when avaialble. This build allows for alot of damage capability in such a short game, making her super scary to go against, lol

AwkwardRobot

04-09-2010

I like kayle too, but i have had a tough time adapting her to TT. I've tried a few times, and all of those times ended in pretty much utter failure. I could see AP kayle being a good build for TT, I do like getting Nashors tooth, but it's tough considering the shortness of most of the games. I also like getting a deathfire grasp just for a little more spell damage and AP... I guess we'll see hmm?

DntEatYellwSnw

04-09-2010

well thats why i think mejais is great on TT, because it can build so much ap for you in short time....IF your on a good team who gets kills, lol a big IF there.

junster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2010

go for
nashers tooth.

AP kayle is a good support/nuker on TT.

GuyGin

04-09-2010

Kayle is amazing on TT. I think i'm at something like 75% win with her on TT (though my overall is 28/14)

She is simply amazing, but you need 3 stats above all else. CDR, AP, IAS. CDR can get your ult down to something like 36 second cd, and reckoning down to 5 seconds and heal down to 10ish seconds. That means shes an amazing chaser, and you can roll the move speed buff on yourself and a teammate.

Also remember, heal / intervention have HUGE ranges, so you can often get allies from the other side of the walls in many cases, saving lots of time .

Nashors = #1 priority.
Start with a Dorans ring . It will give you the hp to be able to contrribute to a starting gank, and the mana regen to stay in the lane.

Ninja Tabi or Mercury's treads for boots.

Tank kayle is wrorthless as she doesn't have any skills that synergize well as a tank.

Bonegnasher

04-09-2010

Thanks for the input, guys. I usually go full support/aura build on Summoner's Rift (Stark's + Aegis + Soul Shroud), but on TT it's a waste, since you only have 2 teammates to support :/ Anyways, I had some luck with her in a few practice games today using Nashor's Tooth + Brutalizer + Guinsoo's. I'll have to give it a go in some real games tomorrow.

sainthero

04-10-2010

stack doran's rings for health and ap. finish the game quick though.