Shen players

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Carados

Senior Member

04-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry gorilla View Post
OBVIOUSLY Sarcsam and a joke that is very very stupid id never build that.
Then I'd call you an ******* and a troll for giving people bad advice on purpose. Grats dude, for not taking the lesser offense.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry gorilla View Post
As fiddle i Max drain and put more into terrify thus killing more champs, crow doesnt get to many champ kills unless you get lucky bounces.
Unless, say, your crowstorm kills every creep in the area, or you are fighting in the jungle, in which case DARK WIND WILL ALWAYS DO MORE DAMAGE, unless you have less then 50 AP. And that's assume the enemy team doesn't have Merc Treads. Dark Wind will ALWAYS do more damage if they have Merc Treads. Like good players will.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry gorilla View Post
That one is true, My reason is that Id rather be really strong and Focused on one thing than be ok at 2 or 3 things, personal opinion
You're opinion is wrong. Unless you are focused on something that isn't "winning the game," in which case your opinion is right.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry gorilla View Post
Main one, probably SHOULDNT have said it, was kind of dumb but here is what my basis for this is. In the post you talked about "When the team is fighting dont go push towers, youre not sivir / taric" ok well no youre not but that implies that If youre team is in a team fight sivir should be pushing towers so you have higher odds to lose the teamfight?
Great thing you didn't actually read his post and proceeded to hijack his thread on to a completely irrelevant topic which had nothing to do with what he said. Again, that's for choosing not to be seen as a moron, but an active and malicious *******.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

King K Rool

Senior Member

04-09-2010

You both hijacked the post with your argument. That being said Gorilla Shen should always be in teamfights because he has aoe taunt nuff said.

I personally have never tried dps shen because unless he as built as a tank he cannot taunt entire teams and survive which is his job.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dovvntempo

Senior Member

04-10-2010

@ OP: if that shen is pushing by himself in the middle of a team battle his biggest issue is being unaware that a minimap exists.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trazer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

04-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry gorilla View Post

because i try to kill CHAMPS which means i focus around my drain not crow..
As fiddle i Max drain and put more into terrify thus killing more champs, crow doesnt get to many champ kills unless you get lucky bounces.
Are you on crack? Lucky bounces? that thing will almost always go after a champion if they have taken some damage. I get quite a few kills with crows (no i dont mean his ulti) just by casting it on a minion from time to time. Harrasses like crazy and of course everyone thinks "oh the next one wont hit me" so they stay there and die.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Angry gorilla

Senior Member

04-10-2010

FOR THE LAST TIME. this is what I do for god sake. i couldnt care less what you do but this is MY OPINION. There isnt ONE way to do things, THIS IS WHAT I DO AND IM NOT CHANIGNG IT, This post isnt even ABOUT shen So if you want to criticise what i do, atleast go on the right thread.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TwinkLover69

Junior Member

04-10-2010

Angry Gorilla is honestly either one of the worst genuine posters or the best trolls on this forum. Everything he writes is horrible advice or intentionally trying to get people to do stupid builds/strats so he can laugh at them.

I'm unsure which it is because every post is consistantly bad and most genunie posters will have at least one or two winners mixed in with the trash posts.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pathard

Senior Member

04-11-2010

I went awesome Shen.. here was my result: 14-4-14

20 Leviathan stacks, fairly high attack speed, and some destructive critical hits on enemy heroes. I used Teleport/Ghost for my spells and I went 0/21/1 in masteries. The 1 in utilities was a point in Haste. Basically, near endgame I was a monster that you simply could not outrun unless you were, of course, condon's Singed, the Urine Guided Rokkit.

Normally I would just go tank Shen, but I felt the need to try a new build at least once. It worked rather well. I could push lanes and port into team fights at my leisure.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EcoEco

Senior Member

04-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by dovvntempo View Post
@ OP: if that shen is pushing by himself in the middle of a team battle his biggest issue is being unaware that a minimap exists.
@OP again, a sivir, a tristana, an ashe, a yi that is pushing and not in team fight can mean a few things.

1 - you pushed to nexus while they took their time to trample over your team
2 - you pushed a tower and your team is dead
3 - you pushed a tower and your team is still alive and the other team is coming after you now
4 - you are pushing, enemy team retreated, you should gtfo

Generrally speaking, Shen isn't as good as a DPS than the ones mentioned above. They can rape a tower in seconds, Shen on the other hand isn't as good. BUT BUT BUT, you can still push with Shen and ultimate to your teammate when it goes really bad. Or Ulti in to finish them off.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaikaro

Senior Member

04-11-2010

I logged in just to downvote the guy defending DPS Shen. You should be proud of yourself.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stormsoul

Senior Member

04-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carados View Post
Shen, a character with a Taunt, a healing spell, and two shields is obviously cut to be a DPS character.
indeed...

i die a little on the inside when i see shens with malady and other assorted dps items.


so glad i mainly play him and dont have to put up with all the failshens during failshen week


123