Shen players

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blackstoise

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-09-2010

If you go DPS, (Which I don;t understand why you would) please don;t be trying to push a lane while your team fights. You are NOT a pusher, you are there for that amazing taunt in a team fight. Leave the pushing to Sivir's and Taric's please.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cyrenic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

04-09-2010

And so the free shen week came to pass, and there was much weeping and gnashing of teeth.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Angry gorilla

Senior Member

04-09-2010

Firstly. i dont see why you have a problem with DPS shen
Secondly. Its fair enough if youre in a team fight and he pushes but this goes for ANYONE if youre in a teamfight EVERY one is in it. so youre not saying SHEN is bad for this, youre saying any champ is bad that does this.
Thirdly. How do you win a game? Most kills? Jungle control? NO You break the towers and hit the god DAM NEXUS.

This thread shouldnt be aimed at shen pushing when youre in a teamfight it should be Aimed at EVERYONE because if youre team gets wiped because one champ wasnt there. you could be in some deep deep _______


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

malphismia

Senior Member

04-09-2010

have your teamfights at turrets when you're pushing it. kill two birds with one stone :P


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Carados

Senior Member

04-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry gorilla View Post
Firstly. i dont see why you have a problem with DPS shen
Shen, a character with a Taunt, a healing spell, and two shields is obviously cut to be a DPS character.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Angry gorilla

Senior Member

04-09-2010

Taunt = Attack me so i can rape youre face off
Ultimate = Ima gonna tele to my teammate and rape whoevers attack me because i have extra health from the shield
Heal = Dude that is NOT a healing spell, its a dps spell with the ability to make you stay in lane longer get it DPS spell
Feint = Survive longer so you can whack people harder.

Although i do prefer tank Shen and think its a better choice, DPS shen is Most DEFINATLEY Viable.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Carados

Senior Member

04-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry gorilla View Post
So this is what you do, first as DPS mundo youre going to want to get a BLOODTHIRSTER, second time you go back get a.. a.. BLOODTHIRSTER.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry gorilla View Post
because i try to kill CHAMPS which means i focus around my drain not crow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry gorilla View Post
i never build hybrids


Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry gorilla View Post
This thread shouldnt be aimed at shen pushing when youre in a teamfight it should be
Can you stop being terrible and giving advice?

Please.

Pretty much everything you say is wrong.

I mean, you can continue being terrible.

But please don't incite others to be terrible.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Angry gorilla

Senior Member

04-09-2010

Because you look at one line of a post, not the full thing.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Carados

Senior Member

04-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry gorilla View Post
Because you look at one line of a post, not the full thing.
No, pretty much anyone who has played this game can tell you ignoring the best disable in the game to level up a leashed DoT, getting more damage on a hero with a temporary attack damage buff, and limiting yourself out of the best build for 70% of heroes makes you terrible.

Those lines are chosen because they sum up how bad the posts are, most of those are indefensible.

Also, anyone can tell from the last quote, in the context of this thread, that you have no idea of ANY sense of context and really should use some common sense before replying to the OP.

Hint: HE'S ADDRESSING SHEN PLAYERS BECAUSE THOSE ARE THE ONES WHO ENGAGE IN THE BEHAVIOR IS HE RANTING ABOUT.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Angry gorilla

Senior Member

04-09-2010

Ok im going to say one more thing just to clarify "Carados" post

So this is what you do, first as DPS mundo youre going to want to get a BLOODTHIRSTER, second time you go back get a.. a.. BLOODTHIRSTER...
OBVIOUSLY Sarcsam and a joke that is very very stupid id never build that.

because i try to kill CHAMPS which means i focus around my drain not crow..
As fiddle i Max drain and put more into terrify thus killing more champs, crow doesnt get to many champ kills unless you get lucky bounces.

i never build hybrids...
That one is true, My reason is that Id rather be really strong and Focused on one thing than be ok at 2 or 3 things, personal opinion.

This thread shouldnt be aimed at shen pushing when youre in a teamfight it should be..
Main one, probably SHOULDNT have said it, was kind of dumb but here is what my basis for this is. In the post you talked about "When the team is fighting dont go push towers, youre not sivir / taric" ok well no youre not but that implies that If youre team is in a team fight sivir should be pushing towers so you have higher odds to lose the teamfight?

I dunno, dont hate me i just said whatever came to mind, i hope this clears some stuff up..

Thanks.


123