Rate my hero!

5. Awesome! 3 20.00%
4. Good! 5 33.33%
3. Average. 3 20.00%
2. Bad 2 13.33%
1. Poor. 2 13.33%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

[Champion suggestion] Sah'Razh, The Demon Protector

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SnowFall

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2011

Story: Sah'Razh was one of demon lord's bodyguards, he was doing his work well until lord considered him too kind for hell. So now, been exiled from hell, Sah'Razh is looking for a new life and looks like he found it... in League of Legends.

Tags: ap-mage, off-tank, support, melee

Base stats: Average health, High damage, Low attack speed, High health regen, Average mana and mana regen, Average armor and mdef.

How he looks in game: Like a typical demon. Red, big, muscular, with 2 horns, with 2 hoofs, with 2 pair of grey wings and of course a scary-face.

Passive: Life Keeper - Heals nearby allied champions by 0.5% of their max health every second. This works only if Sah'Razh has full hp, in case if he doesn't, it will heal only by 0.25% of their max health every second.

Around 14/13/12/11/10 seconds cooldown and 75/100/125/150/175 mana
Range - 750 units
Q: Seal of Bael - Heals target ally or himself over-time for 5 seconds, for a 25/50/75/100/125(+60% ap ratio) health. Places a buff, which will drain health energy from first enemy champion that attacked a healed target, it drains for a 25/50/75/100/125(+60% ap ratio) health, dealing magic damage.

Around 17 seconds cooldown and 75/100/125/150/175 mana
Range - 700 units
W: Shield of Valac - Creates a shield on target ally or himself, absorbing 50/100/150/200/250(70% ap ratio) damage, and debuffs everyone who attacks that target by a Bleeding.
Bleeding - Debuffs a target that attacked shield, dealing 5/30/55/80/105 + (10 per stack) magic damage over time and healing Sah'Razh, if he is in 500 radius to it. Both shield and bleeding last 5 seconds. There are maximum 4 stacks of Bleeding.

Around 15 sec cooldown and 120/140/160/180/200 mana
Range - 600 units
E: Beam of Marbas - Sah'Razh emits a red beam of rage, slowing enemy champion's movement speed by 10/12/14/16/18% and giving the same amount of speed to Sah'Razh. If the target didn't escape from the beam by the end of duration (4 seconds), it will taunt target for 1 second.

Around 160/140/120 cooldown and 150/250/350 mana
Range - 500 units
R: The Dark Martyr - Sah'Razh places a demonic seal over target ally, making him immune to all damage/debuffs for 5 seconds, but every damage/debuff that he gets, transfers to Sah'Razh. During duration of ult, Sah'Razh has 30%/40%/50% damage and cc reduction. Sah'Razh must be not above 1000 range between target of ult to keep its duration. Sah'Razh can also cast it only on himself, giving only 30%/40%/50% damage and cc reduction.

How to do as Sah'Razh:

-Keep close distance to your ally, remember to save him every time.

-You can heal yourself instead of ally to activate your passive.

-Q and W damages only if target was attacked, so place it on most focused target.

-Consider buying mana and cooldown reduction items

How to do against Sah'Razh:

-If you catch Sah'Razh and target of his ult together under one aoe, Sah'Razh will still receive full damage.

-Do not focus Sah'Razh after he used his abilities on himself, since he is not very dangerous target.

-Save your escape for his beam and use it right before its duration falls off to prevent taunt.

Overall conclusion : A great champion, who saves lives, he can be built as ap mage, cause his ratios are high, but also can be built as off-tank because he needs to suffer lots of damage during his ult. He has to make a choice on whom to spend his abilities, either leaving him without protection or making him have not a slightest level of threat.

Rate my hero! And sorry for my not very good English.

See also my other heroes here:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1404914 Zalessa, the Time Disruptor
http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=2830873 Otherean, the Sword Dancer
http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=3729108 Morwell, the Ghost King
http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=3751785 Sarakahn, The Sinner's Bane

SnowFall

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-27-2011

bump

SnowFall

06-28-2011

bump

Tycon

06-28-2011

Looks pretty solid to me but he may be a bit to strong in the support department with his direct damage mitigation skills, this could be solved with mere champion balance adjustments though.

SnowFall

06-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
Looks pretty solid to me but he may be a bit to strong in the support department with his direct damage mitigation skills, this could be solved with mere champion balance adjustments though.
Yeah, I agree, I exceeded those stats a bit much, though I thought that it would be funny having that aggressive support that has to choose between saving and killing. Thanks for reviewing. I'll lower stats a little.

Uncertainty P

06-28-2011

Mechanically it's a solid Champion IMO. Good job.

Maguaz

06-29-2011

Wouldn't last a second early game, those cost are ultimate a like.

SnowFall

06-29-2011

updated

SnowFall

06-29-2011

morning bump

Sloth the Sin

06-29-2011

shield, heal, slow, taunt. OP set up.
the after effects are just too much.
the tough part of making a character isn't making a good one or an original one, it's making a weak one who won't instantly make every other champion bend over for their spanking.

take a look at my champion. i made sure that i have no numbers in there at all. the ideas are there, but the effects are still there. even when i say "health regen," i don't say percentage or flat amount.
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...2#post10705702
hope my post helps.

PS. there are a lot of positives about your character, i just didn't mention them. also, the demonic part should be linked to the same void cho'gath came from since that seems to be the place demons come from in the LOL universe.