Advice on Corki Build>>

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xDIEZELx

04-09-2010

Here's my Corki build I have been using. It's been pretty effective....just wondering what others are using if there are any possible alternatives to improve it.

1.Sapphire Crystal
2.Sheen
3.Beserker Greaves
4.Phage
5.Zeal
6.Trinity Force
7.Infinity Edge

----if games still going
8.Black Cleaver
9.Bloodthirster

I'm mostly specced into defense and utility. I like using the HP regen in relation to your mana. My runes are;

Red: Armor Pen
Yellow: Health regen
Blue: Health regen
Quint: Armor Pen

Carados

04-09-2010

Kill the Beserker Greaves for Merc Treads.

You need the survivability.

Voidgolem

04-09-2010

damage damage damage sheen damage boots.

Win Game.

xahhfink6

04-09-2010

The sheen is great early, but you really need at least one damage (bf sword) item before trinity force.

Damage adds to your E but other abilities do not. Try a black cleaver as your first item after boots, the armor reduction stacks with the (up to) 50 from your rapid shot.

Also, berserker greaves not the best on him, get treads or maybe switftness

xDIEZELx

04-09-2010

Sounds like the extra added damage would help early. Would have to play a lot more conservative though with the loss of speed with the Trinity Force. Would lose a lot of my attack speed too

YellowSnowsicle

04-09-2010

Kind of depends on your team. Rushing black cleaver is good, and if you have another physical dpser, he's also a great stark carrier.

Ebonclaw

04-09-2010

Black Cleaver gets you to something like 118 Armor Reduction with Gatling Gun. This is a -phenomenal- damage increase for you, and any physical champs on your team. A melee gets a Stark's, and it's 138? Ridiculous. Trinity Force can't even hope to compare to the benefits of stacking pure Armor Reduction.

Arkkan

04-09-2010

Corki doesn't really need more damage after the IE or whatever your first major AD item is (after Trinity force). I'd suggest going Banshee's Veil at that point.

Always take Mercs or Swiftness on Corki.

xDIEZELx

04-10-2010

Does anyone ever play Corki with lifestealer? I heard some of the top players use Bloodthirster or Starks Fevor pretty early? Thoughts