Question on Kennen Build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Agnores

04-09-2010

I am using a AS/AD build, and this is what I have right now:

Zeal
Berserkers Shoes
Malady
Sword of the Divine
Last Whisper
**Item to counter team**

Usually I only get to the SotD. I am also considering this build:

Malady
Berserkers Shoes
Last Whisper
Sword of the Divine

And two items left over to counter enemy team. Any suggestions, or are these good?

KOREAN DAVE

04-09-2010

Try Rageblade.

Azing

04-09-2010

Ick Malady. Rageblade by far if your going AD. He has a lot of AP skills and its good to make use of them. I'd suggest also Nashor's tooth to give him even more Attack Speed and AP. Better to give him some boost to his skills while getting attack speed.

private

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2010

Dont build all the way to nashors unless you are already AS capped and have lots of AD, but getting the AS/CDR component to nashors is nice.

All GUCCI Bro

04-09-2010

i like that build but go with this..Build a Stinger for CDR and Atck Speed 40% starting is alot..then go to Greavers after that build Rageblade for the dmg more atck speed and AP..then make Excutioners Calling for the lifesteal and crit and reduce healing effect..then finish Nashors..and if your doing good get IE or Madreds..which ever one..but i would go with IE becuase ur Atck Speed should be near capp and Madreds..wouldn be helping much..but im pretty suer theres something better..for him i like Sowrd Of the Divine but getting that over Rageblade is stupid..and getting SOD over EC would hurt your Survival Ability..so idk..

Godrek

04-09-2010

Go AP

Agnores

04-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godrek View Post
Go AP
I don't like his AP ratios enough to believe that an AP build is too viable, even though I see soooo many people using it.

As to the other suggestions, I'll try that and see if I like the results better then what I have. Thanks for the tips.

Godrek

04-09-2010

Actually lemme rephrase that, go mPen with AP on the side. Haunting Guise, Abyssal... Void... etc.

All GUCCI Bro

04-11-2010

I tried AP and AS/AD and AP gets you more Assits..AS/AD gets you alot of Kills..ALOTTT but less assits..AP is support role..AS/AD is more of a Carry Role for Ken..like you attack so fast..you crit so much..then you can actually reach the 5 auto attacks to get a Mark along with using Lighting Rush and Shurkien then use the Surge come back with Ult..I use Ignite..so..i wud drop Ignite..on some1 else..begin pwning them...while coming to them with a Lighting Rush and Shurkien combo auto attack time to use Surge again..i mean its so OP..its krazy..if you put a lifesteal on yourself..GG bcuz they cant catch you and if you decide to turn around and Auto attack you can hit 50% hp within a couple secs..so GG..SOD Rageblade and Greaves..will put u on top..Vamp then IE or Madreds=GG no matter what..asfar as Turrets..lmao..u can kill 1 in like 3 secs lmaooooo so if they hide behind a turret GG still..lmao they cant run from you..try it out..get Boots and 3pots..and go from there Sod 1st then Rageblade then you shud have some kills lol by then anyway..just make sure your team doesn feed..