Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Idea: Romara-The Shield Maiden

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Homar

06-26-2011

i came up with this at around 3 in the morning, so it isn't very detailed. let me know what you think.

Romara The Shield Maiden

Stand United(passive): The Shield Maiden gains 10 AR/MR per nearby allied champion

Eye for an Eye: The Shield Maiden shields herself for 11/12/13/14/15% of her maximum health (+% of AR+MR) for 4 seconds, reflecting a percentage the damage taken

Shelter the Weak: The Shield Maiden shields target allied champion for 100/150/200/250/300 (+ % of AR+MR) for 3 seconds

Your Mother: The Shield Maiden taunts all nearby enemies for 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2 seconds

Shield Wall(ultimate): The Shield Maiden places a shield on all allied champions reducing damage taken by 50% for 3/4/5 seconds reflecting 20% of the reduced damage

Edited June 27 3:00 PM EST

parnellyx

06-26-2011

Passive: Good passive i like it.

Q:
a little too much max health for shield, at most should be 15%. And should reflect about 15% of Damage.
W: Good and Balanced, i would slightly reduce base shield a little though.
E: I like it but reduce taunt by 1 second because its AoE.
R: Good but reflect only about 35% of damage

DarkDraconian

06-26-2011

i've got one too
Drake the Shadow Dragon
Drake in my eyes would be a high damage AP user with mid range attacks

Draconian Heart(passive):based on lost health Drake gains movement speed MR and AR bonuses

Elemental Blast(Q): Drake releases a burst of elemental power in a cone based on his current element (default fire which ignites the target for damage 60/100/140/180/250 over 5 seconds)

Shadow Element(W): Drake Reverts to his Shadow element (lasts 5/8/10/12/15 seconds+) which grants him (20/40/60/80/100) AP and Elemental Blast will Corrupt the targets, reducing their defenses

Lightning Element(E):Drake Reverts to his Lightning Element (lasts 5/8/10/12/15 seconds) which can be activated while the element is active to release a chain lightning dealing 70/115/140/185/210 bouncing 3/4/5/6/7 and leaves electronic residue on the targets , and it causes his Elemental Blast to stun those with electronic residue for (0.5/1/1.5/2/2 seconds

Take to the Skies(ultimate): Drake leaps into the air and flies avoiding all collisions (excluding areas outside the the map) but becomes unable to use any abilities until landing (takes 3/2.5/2/1.5/1 second to leap/land) (Drains 120/110/100/95/90 mana per second)

DarkDraconian

06-26-2011

i love how on teh E it put a smily face istead of colon D

BLUEdraconian

Recruiter

06-27-2011

well parnelly u gotta look at it this way. the only damage he really does is his ult so his stats were really balanced but he now changed it to a fairly balance champion. but the thing that makes him distinguished is his ult would be a thornmail for mages.

Homar

07-08-2011

shameless self-bump

Homar

07-11-2011

selfbump...