Champion Idea: Romara-The Shield Maiden

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Homar

06-26-2011

i came up with this at around 3 in the morning, so it isn't very detailed. let me know what you think.

Romara The Shield Maiden

Stand United(passive): The Shield Maiden gains 10 AR/MR per nearby allied champion

Eye for an Eye: The Shield Maiden shields herself for 11/12/13/14/15% of her maximum health (+% of AR+MR) for 4 seconds, reflecting a percentage the damage taken

Shelter the Weak: The Shield Maiden shields target allied champion for 100/150/200/250/300 (+ % of AR+MR) for 3 seconds

Your Mother: The Shield Maiden taunts all nearby enemies for 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2 seconds

Shield Wall(ultimate): The Shield Maiden places a shield on all allied champions reducing damage taken by 50% for 3/4/5 seconds reflecting 20% of the reduced damage

Edited June 27 3:00 PM EST

parnellyx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2011

Passive: Good passive i like it.

Q:
a little too much max health for shield, at most should be 15%. And should reflect about 15% of Damage.
W: Good and Balanced, i would slightly reduce base shield a little though.
E: I like it but reduce taunt by 1 second because its AoE.
R: Good but reflect only about 35% of damage

DarkDraconian

06-26-2011

i've got one too
Drake the Shadow Dragon
Drake in my eyes would be a high damage AP user with mid range attacks

Draconian Heart(passive):based on lost health Drake gains movement speed MR and AR bonuses

Elemental Blast(Q): Drake releases a burst of elemental power in a cone based on his current element (default fire which ignites the target for damage 60/100/140/180/250 over 5 seconds)

Shadow Element(W): Drake Reverts to his Shadow element (lasts 5/8/10/12/15 seconds+) which grants him (20/40/60/80/100) AP and Elemental Blast will Corrupt the targets, reducing their defenses

Lightning Element(E)rake Reverts to his Lightning Element (lasts 5/8/10/12/15 seconds) which can be activated while the element is active to release a chain lightning dealing 70/115/140/185/210 bouncing 3/4/5/6/7 and leaves electronic residue on the targets , and it causes his Elemental Blast to stun those with electronic residue for (0.5/1/1.5/2/2 seconds

Take to the Skies(ultimate): Drake leaps into the air and flies avoiding all collisions (excluding areas outside the the map) but becomes unable to use any abilities until landing (takes 3/2.5/2/1.5/1 second to leap/land) (Drains 120/110/100/95/90 mana per second)

DarkDraconian

06-26-2011

i love how on teh E it put a smily face istead of colon D

BLUEdraconian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-27-2011

well parnelly u gotta look at it this way. the only damage he really does is his ult so his stats were really balanced but he now changed it to a fairly balance champion. but the thing that makes him distinguished is his ult would be a thornmail for mages.

Homar

07-08-2011

shameless self-bump

Homar

07-11-2011

selfbump...