buffed trundle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mıcro User

06-27-2011

trundles ultimate is ****tttttttttttttttttttttttttt

trancepticom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-27-2011

jungle trundle is very easy, but i found runes helped alot. I usally have both buffs at lv3. Laning trundle is a little tougher but i have found either ruby crystal or boots plus health pots as first item helps alot. I have found trinity force to be a great starting item too, but im also addicted to the speed boost phantom dancers give him lol.
I see very few trundle players so thanks for the feedback :]

Whorses

06-27-2011

He does not need a buff. If you buff him he will get the nerf bat.

trancepticom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2011

ive been building glass cannon with aegis of legion, got no more complaints lol.

Our Hero Niko

07-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannibal View Post
Udyr is sorta the same way, he doesn't have an ultimate. Trundle's ult really isn't as bad as it may seem at first, but it's not great. All ultimates are most certainly not created equal, and it's definitely on purpose.

Trundle's at a better spot than most champions in this game I think. His biggest downfall is actually all the flashing going on.
trundles biggest counter is flash...

Mutious

07-02-2011

I used to think he was great.

Now I think he's a bit sub-par.

I was pleased to hear that Riot agrees. Just before the final, if you tuned in, one of the balancing guys and Phreak were discussing possible jungle choices. They ended up spending a good while talking about how Trundle is a poor choice when compared with other junglers. Seems like they hit it on the head to me.

Unicorn Giggles1

07-02-2011

I think that Trundle deserves a small buff as well. I mean Riot is really trolling us by showing us Xin Zhao, a 3150 champ that jungles better, does more damage and is a tanky as well. I mean that's literally like smacking us in the face with a club. He's extremely fun to play and has lots of good attributes, but he just seems a bit sub-par compared to other tanky dpses. Also, his ultimate, contrary to what some people have been saying is extremely effective. It's meant to completely cripple their tank and make them a squishy that is easy to kill. Also, it makes you very hard to kill as you continuously steal their Armor, Health and MR