Kennen is a girl!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

King Drewzy

06-26-2011

I AM SO TIRED OF PEPOLE THINKING KENNEN IS A BOY.
IT ES OBNOXIOUES.
1. kENNEN IS A GIRL
2. SHE WEARS A PERPLE PROM DRESS!!!!
3. She is a CUTE CHIPMUNK!
4. She is a fast ninja with stars!
5. She sounds like a girl!!!!!
6. I am tired of noobs tinking that may fav. champ ever is a boy!
7. MY BOYFREIND TOLD ME TO LPAY KENNEN BEACUASE SEH IS BEAUTIFUL LIEK ME!!!!
8. YOU ARE ALL TROLLS AND STUFF AND JUST DONT NO WAT A GOOD HOT GIRL LOOKS LIKE BEACUASE YOU ALL OR LITTLE VERGINS THAT LIVE WITH MOM AND YOUR DAD AND PARENTS AND STUFF!!!
9. Kennen is a cheerleader like ME!!!
10. STOP SAYING 'HIM' WHEN YOU REFER TO A BAEUTIFUL GIRL LIKE KENNEN.
READ THE LORE! IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kennen was born in Bandle City and it was said that in her first living moments she bolted first from the womb and second from the midwife who delivered him. Her parents had thought that she would outgrow his boundless energy, but as she matured her energy found no limits and was matched only by her unnerving speed. Despite her astonishing gifts, she remained unnoticed (or at least uncaught, as she was quite the prankster) until, on a dare, she ran straight up the great outer wall of the Placidium. When word of this feat reached Kinkou ears, Kennen was quickly and quietly brought in for an audience. She found that the role of the Heart of the Tempest suited her, frenetically delivering both the word and the punishments of the Kinkou across the realm. She now works with her fellows Akali and Shen to enforce the balance of Valoran. This hallowed pursuit has unsurprisingly led the triumvirate to the Fields of Justice.

Carie

06-26-2011

I really wish we would start ip banning those who come here from gaia.

Stronkyjan

06-26-2011

Google C0nnerc00n -> Find Kennen Picture -> Profit.

MandyMemory

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2011

Go play Ezreal if you want to play a female champ.

NoobOfMayhem

06-26-2011

+1 for ur name
thats not its lore nice try

Netsui

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2011

So, what is your point?

John McCain

06-26-2011

lol you people are easy to troll

Chang

06-26-2011

Kennen was born in Bandle City and it was said that in his first living moments he bolted first from the womb and second from the midwife who delivered him. His parents had thought that he would outgrow his boundless energy, but as he matured his energy found no limits and was matched only by his unnerving speed. Despite his astonishing gifts, he remained unnoticed (or at least uncaught, as he was quite the prankster) until, on a dare, he ran straight up the great outer wall of the Placidium. When word of this feat reached Kinkou ears, Kennen was quickly and quietly brought in for an audience. He found that the role of the Heart of the Tempest suited him, frenetically delivering both the word and the punishments of the Kinkou across the realm. He now works with his fellows Akali and Shen to enforce the balance of Valoran. This hallowed pursuit has unsurprisingly led the triumvirate to the Fields of Justice.

King Drewzy

06-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carie View Post
I really wish we would start ip banning those who come here from gaia.
Why would we Influence point ban someone?

DEAXSA

06-26-2011

as i said earlier, you must be totally fugly if you are "beautiful like kennen." and stop postingthis ****.