Singed vs. Renekton solo top

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

turtle meat

06-26-2011

i was the singed, and this is the first time i've struggled solo top before, and it was against a renekton. it was really tough for me. i started with a sapphire crystal and 2 health potions (i think this was a mistake).

i couldn't harass him at all because of his heal. he was out healing my poison / fling damage, and he was just flat out wrecking me. is renekton just a bad matchup for singed at top, or what?

DEAXSA

06-26-2011

his heal is like 7.5% of damage. how could he outheal you? YOU ARE SINGED. and if really was that bad, why not ask for a laneswap?

also, you could forget him and just farm creeps. you DO know to lvl q above all else, rite?

IPlayWithSinged

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2011

Bad matchup..He only heals well if hes hitting 3+ minions, a ranged harassing can keep him away from the whole pile so he can only hit 1-2.

cup of cake

06-26-2011

>Not flinging him into your tower

A Retarded Clown

06-26-2011

nah dude, bad match ups for singed are against ranged carries. Just farm and trololoolol all day, dont even acknowledge his presence. If he attacks you near tower fling and destroy. If he wastes his time attacking you just back off save the mana for when the jungle tries to gank you. If he can solo kill you you aren't doing things right.

Btw, I myself roam singed with MS quints and caster masteries, 398 MS early on is easymode kills.

Chemslayer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2011

In a situation like this, I would probably have hung abck and just absorbed XP, maybe getting any last hits I could safely manage.

One of my favorite things about singed (my main) is that he rocks the game without needing a bunch of fancy items. Once you get catalyst and some boots, you can hold up pretty well until late mid game without anything else

turtle meat

06-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAXSA View Post
his heal is like 7.5% of damage. how could he outheal you? YOU ARE SINGED. and if really was that bad, why not ask for a laneswap?

also, you could forget him and just farm creeps. you DO know to lvl q above all else, rite?

i don't get it... what does "YOU ARE SINGED" mean.. he was out healing my poison damage. is it really that hard to understand?

i WAS just forgetting him to farm creeps... but after around 3 waves of farming creep waves, he was getting me so low that i had to go back every time. that was the main problem.

obviously i level q above everything... >_>

Biraru

06-26-2011

Bad matchup. If you are a melee champion, then Renekton will play out exactly like a Vladimir. You get in range, you trade blows, then he will heal faster and auto-win the lane.

DEAXSA

06-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bart Scott View Post
i don't get it... what does "YOU ARE SINGED" mean.. he was out healing my poison damage. is it really that hard to understand?
it means your good stats are q damage, movespeed, health, and mana+health regen. take advantage of the fact that you have high stats and proceed to farm

also, it means you are singed. #1 troll champion
mordekaiser es #1
singed is #1 troll

turtle meat

06-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biraru View Post
Bad matchup. If you are a melee champion, then Renekton will play out exactly like a Vladimir. You get in range, you trade blows, then he will heal faster and auto-win the lane.
that's how i feel. 99% of the time i was just trying to ignore him to gas up the creep waves... but after around 3 waves of that he was getting extremely low, and i had to go back.