Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Question About Ban..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iamb

06-25-2011

Could you Get Baned for Leaving The Game After you Pressed Continue After you win/lose a game? Cause Usually LoL Crashes after i Press Continue after we Win/lose a game. And i Got Baned Earlier for D/cing from a game then Coming back earlier. and i didnt have any leaves from before.

MrGrosser

Recruiter

06-25-2011

Leaver Buster FAQ (http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=468889)

If that doesn't answer your questions, you'll have to submit a ticket to support.

http://support.leagueoflegends.com

Thanks

See you on the battlefield summoner.

Iamb

06-25-2011

And That Answers my question how?

Jasonnmp

06-25-2011

Yea I was banned for a day for being disconnected.. I had bandwidth issues and experienced massive lag and was forced to leave. Few hours later I re-logged on and was notified that I was suspended for leaving games etc.

SaikyoSummoner

06-25-2011

I have been having a similar problem(http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=894015&page=2); it's a little different for the "leaver" doesn't seem like riot cares whether you maliciously did it or not, sadly.

Iamb

06-25-2011

It is True. But The Really Should Fix it.

Iamb

06-25-2011

Customer Service Is Just GOnna Send you a Automated Response Just So they dont have to talk to you anymore.

Jasonnmp

06-25-2011

Well since it's a 'free' game, things like this doesn't really concern them as much as other issues.

n0is

06-25-2011

If you have 'left' or sat AFK in one location for a decent time of the game, the LeaverBuster system picks it up and basically marks it at a leave. You really should've looked at the LeaverBuster FAQ that Mr Grosser linked. If you took the time you spent here complaining reading it, you would understand why you were banned.

Edit: Bingue - I'm assuming your ban was for going AFK in matchs, this is just an assumption. Not to mention you've been running around threads crying about how Riot doesn't help -- I can see you complaining and getting reported plenty in matchs.
TLDR; Learn to have patience, don't play the game if you don't have the time.

Jasonnmp - You have 3 leaves at level 7. My suggestion to you is if you're having issues with connecting to League of Legends, make a custom game and run around there, see how things work. You won't be penalized for leaving custom games.

SaikyoSummoner - I actually understand you being upset, I honestly don't have anything to say besides wait till Riot Support helps you or wait out the ban. :/

Iamb

06-25-2011

Since Its a "Free game" They Think They Shouldnt help everybody and should be crapy as a Arcade game.