Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Poppy's E to Q still not fixed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moridin63

07-01-2011

Bump..

Oadu

07-01-2011

SAME i just posted in the champion feedback also!

Moridin63

07-01-2011

Bump.

systox

07-01-2011

bump

Moridin63

07-02-2011

Bump.

Loganos

07-05-2011

Same problem here.

Moridin63

07-05-2011

Still happening frequently...

Ulfang69

07-05-2011

Bump

BlastTyrant

07-05-2011

same issue with blitz now, after pull he randomly decides to AA or just stands there

JunKx

07-05-2011

i gotta add onto this thread. yes her E Q bug is still not fixed, but in general her Q target priority is all fked up. if you are attacking a champion in the mix of a team fight, activate Q, you'll attack the closest target, or the target to last hit you or something, instead of the one you've been hitting. it keeps happening to me over and over and causing me to miss out on so many kills because instead of hitting the TF with 200 hp left i'll hit the full hp jarvan or something like that.

also jarvans ult still contains you with your ult on somebody else. technically you should be able to walk right through it because CC is not supposed to harm you with your ult on somebody else. similar to veigars stun, you can walk right through it