Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Charges on Manamune/Archangel/Etc

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Niitz

06-25-2011

Hey, I know it has been mentioned before, but I've never seen any reds have a say about it...

Could we have items that charge up like Manamune/Tear/etc display how charged they are?

I know its noticeable when you reach max capacity, but untill there you're kinda left in the dark about it.

Any possibility to get this implemented?

Sailor Twift

06-26-2011

Yes please, some way to track it would be great

although btw you're unlikely to ever actually hit 1000 bonus mana. it takes a few hundred spells/attacks

FlamingAbys

06-26-2011

Yeah I find that annoying too, I use Manamune on Yorick, and he casts spells ALOT, so he might even get to max by the end of the game, especially if he gets CDR, but yeah, It would help alot to know how much mana it gives, plus how much AP/AD it gives

N0vaFlame

06-27-2011

I frequently max my manamune on my urgot build. However, i have been wondering for a while now when Riot was going to make Tear display current bonus mana. They added charge counters to tooltips for Bloodthirster, Warmog's, RoA, etc. Why not Tear?

Niitz

06-27-2011

Quote:
The Abortinator:
Yes please, some way to track it would be great

although btw you're unlikely to ever actually hit 1000 bonus mana. it takes a few hundred spells/attacks

Not really, heroes like Corki/Urgot can reach the cap pretty easily, in almost every game if u play it right.

Cmon Riot, reply plz!

Niitz

06-27-2011

boourns I see you on forums, plz reply!!!!!!

Nutarama

06-28-2011

bump for great justice

Niitz

06-28-2011

bump

iLive

06-28-2011

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=903696&highlight=counter

Niitz

06-28-2011

Ahh, thats just sad

But thanks for the link. At least thats an answer