Would you like to see this tank in LoL?

YES! IT PWNS. 4 17.39%
sure, but with a few adjustments 13 56.52%
meh, probably not 3 13.04%
NO! IT SUCKS. 3 13.04%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Champ suggestion: Sha-ord the Invincible Boulder

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shadowcrusnik

06-25-2011

Attributes: melee,tank or fighter

Passive: Upon death you can choose between two modes. Diamond (lose 30% MR and armor but gain 30% dmg and atck spd) or osmosium (lose 30% dmg and atck spd but gain 30% MR and armor)

Q Earth siphon:Sha'ord enters a stance that siphons rock from the ground compressing it into his own material. Increasing his armor and MR by 10/30/50/70/90 (no scaling) for 3/4/5/6/7 seconds.this taunts nearby enemies
Hp cost: 10/15/20/25/30
CD: 5/6/7/8/9 seconds

W Me and I:Sha'ord sends a miniature version of himself in a strait line(like Kog maws E kinda line) to steal 1/3/5/7/9% MR and armor from the first enemy champ that is hit maxing out at 10/15/20/25/30, for 2/3/4/5/6 seconds. It will then cover Sha'ord's arms with it boosting his dmg and atck spd by that same amount in percent for the same time.The mini Sha'ord will stun the enemy.
HP cost: 15/30/45/60/75
CD: 10/9/8/7/6 seconds

E ME QUAKE!!!!: Sha'ord sends out a shock wave made of himself in a circle around him dealing base dmg of 100/150/200/250/300 Physical (diamond) OR magic (osmosium) dmg scaling by 5/10/15/20/25% armor (osmosium mode) or 5/7/9/11/13% HP (diamond mode). And slowing them by 5/10/15/20/25%.
HP cost: 25/37/50/62/75
CD:15/14/13/12/11 seconds

R Cant kill this: (diamond mode) Sha'ord develops an armor around his arms that is very,VERY sharp and edgy, increasing his dmg and attack spd by 10/15/20% of base dmg(without items) for 5/7/9 seconds.(osmosium mode) Instead of just his arms he'll develop a full body armor that is also edgy increasing both his armor and MR by 10/15/20 % of base Armor and MR(no items) and returns 5/10/15% of melee attacker dmg to the attacker.
HP cost:50/100/150
CD:2:00/1:30/!:00 minutes

stats: (with no mode set)

HP:650 (plus 50 per lvl)
DMG: 30 (plus 5 per lvl)
AP:1(plus none per lvl)
armor:30(plus 2 per lvl)
MR: same as armor
ATCK SPD: .685(plus .005 per lvl)

Recommended items: (Defense)
Dorans shield
Ninja tabi/ mercury treads
Aegis legions
Guardian angel
Randuins omen
Force of Nature

Recommended items: (offense)
Dorans blade
Beserker's Greaves
Atma's impaler
Infinity edge
Sword of the Divine
Thornmail
__________________________________________________ ________________________

I though up this hero for about an hour and a half after noticing the small amount of tanks. every other class has two pages. tanks have less than one. He would look a bit like this http://tbs.heroes-centrum.com/obr/at...eElemental.jpg but more black when in diamond mode(for freshly dug up diamond is blackish) and more greyish when in osmosium mode. I would like to see some criticism were needed and i will adjust. plz vote on poll.
(this is the most recent edit.)

shadowcrusnik

06-26-2011

bump

shadowcrusnik

06-26-2011

c bump

shadowcrusnik

06-26-2011

Bump bump

shadowcrusnik

06-26-2011

if you vote the second one down plz state changes you would make. and any name suggestions would be helpful. come on the invicible boulder? REALY??/

Manilishi

06-26-2011

I think he is built a little too much on MR and Armor. I think more forms of cc would make him a much more viable option to add to the team. A taunt on this character would synergize well IMO with the fact that he's real sturdy. I'm assuming you meant for his ultimate to only target enemy champions and not allied ones as well. Also for his W, does he have to be in either form once he gets this ability?

He's a very interesting champion, but a little confusing.

shadowcrusnik

06-27-2011

you choose a starting form a start of match. and i recomend getting the form change first. BTW whats cc? also i see what you mean. ill make his form change his ulti and make the miniature versions taunt nearby enemies to steal it back . ty for suggestions. he is meant to be all about countering AP and AD but any debuffs would counter him. he does HAVE to be counterable.

Wigluf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-27-2011

His passive is useless 30% move speed is going to be like + 30-35hp... that's nothing at all...

ObscureClockwork

06-27-2011

i think you need to change his passive, like maybe 10% * his level?
also i think his hp is too high as he gets 2585 health, without health items

i also think those abilities work better as stances (w and r) an i would suggest switching his ultimate with maybe his e attack. i also think he is too defensive.

i like the idea of toggeling modes though, but i think the change of armor and MR is not much, maybe armor and MR changes with Ats and AD? so osmium can be defensive and diamond can be offensive

interesting idea though

shadowcrusnik

06-28-2011

i change around a bit yesterday. his form change is passive you choose upon death. you lose 30% MR and Armor but gain the amount lost in dmg and spd for diamond mode and vice verse for osmosium mode,. i see what you mean though

make osmosium offensive and diamond defensive. ill change it up now