Philosopher Stone and Heart of gold?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xaroxxx

06-25-2011

So i herd that when you stack for example philosopher stones, it wont stack anymore. but can you still stack different types of this item, for example philosopher stone and heart of gold?

Sorry for my bad english

CEO Kasen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-25-2011

That is my understanding. 2 Philo Stones give no additional gold benefit, but a Philo Stone and a Heart of Gold will both help you.

purdue

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-25-2011

That's right. Currently, you can stack 4 different gold-generating items for a max of +20 per 10 seconds.
Philosopher's Stone, Heart of Gold, Kage's Lucky Pick, and Avarice Blade

ChampionofXmas

06-26-2011

the gold over time is now unique. Makes me sad since I used to get two phil stones on alot of my champs.my nasus build will never b the same

Haen

06-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalkingLion14 View Post
the gold over time is now unique. Makes me sad since I used to get two phil stones on alot of my champs.my nasus build will never b the same
Honestly I just switched from 2 philo stones on Sona to a philo and Heart of gold. Been working fine for me so far. For Nasus you should be fine with Kage's or a HoG

Sir Grendel

06-26-2011

HoG should be universally useable imo, after that its just whatever you can use, be it avarice or philo stone.