Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Let us edit recommented items??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Litionator

06-25-2011

This way we dont need to spend time looking for the items if we use the same setup all the time.. its not a big problem, but it will make the shopping less stressfull

Sailor Twift

06-26-2011

yes please

khoalabär

06-26-2011

yeah this would be awesome

Shaniya

06-26-2011

bump

FlamingAbys

06-26-2011

Yeah, the edited rec. items would save with your champion, that would help so much.

Beaumains

06-28-2011

There is supposed to be a way to do this, but I don't remember where I saw it. Or how to do it.

Limazirnqatogal

06-29-2011

there is an ap type thing for this but it requires a change to your LoL file and you have to roll it back for each patch then re submit the changes. I would love for this to just be a drag and drop type thing...

IS1de98e3728fd12890c2fa

06-29-2011

Yes, this is a great idea. I'm all for it.
Editable recommended items would be great. And some more slots as well, since any decent player doesn't always use the same setup every match.