Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Free Champions (Week 20)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tyson Azura

Recruiter

04-09-2010

It says that kennen was free at somepoint in your chart. What the **** when?

gunitboy100

04-09-2010

i hate this because it make that free champion like a shame on the game means the summoner lvl 1 will choose a strong champion from the first and i ask y????

RaceBandit

04-09-2010

The way I see it, just about every week there's going to be whining about everyone's favorite/purchased champions being free because that means they might not get to play as those characters during each game. I remember a post in the Week 18 thread where someone was glad Twitch wasn't free anymore. Sure, he's a 6300, but y'know what? Possibly the only time when I'd have a real reason to be pissed off about the rotations is if I bought someone and then they were rotated in, but it wouldn't be with Riot Games; it would be with myself because I picked a bad time to buy that character.

Having said that, I'll go ahead and say that even though Taric's my main, I really don't mind him being free this week. I can always pick another Champion from the roster.

The only advice I can give is this: Click faster or get a backup character ready.

Quote:
Tyson Azura:
It says that kennen was free at somepoint in your chart. What the **** when?
Calling it now: Week 22.

Doctor Brain

04-10-2010

i like it but they should take out amumu

Doctor Brain

04-10-2010

i dont no why but when they made a new charater you could play as them for free that week???i dont know why

Doctor Brain

04-10-2010

alot of people in my freinds think you should do that again

Doctor Brain

04-10-2010

theres week points in line ups no shaco or sion ever i think roit should chose alot more but again i think its nice some times to wait new i got a good one they need to swich paiths sheild abilty and make it like the third time you hit some one in the back you do 100 damge 1000 damge to a minnons
so i thinkthose are good ones and never say you hate eve [lol beacause alot a people say that]

Doctor Brain

04-10-2010

Quote:
JoshLV835:
The way I see it, just about every week there's going to be whining about everyone's favorite/purchased champions being free because that means they might not get to play as those characters during each game. I remember a post in the Week 18 thread where someone was glad Twitch wasn't free anymore. Sure, he's a 6300, but y'know what? Possibly the only time when I'd have a real reason to be pissed off about the rotations is if I bought someone and then they were rotated in, but it wouldn't be with Riot Games; it would be with myself because I picked a bad time to buy that character.

Having said that, I'll go ahead and say that even though Taric's my main, I really don't mind him being free this week. I can always pick another Champion from the roster.

The only advice I can give is this: Click faster or get a backup character ready.Calling it now: Week 22.
i really think hes right [but not a about twich]:]

s1b93

Recruiter

04-10-2010

love the week21 champions suck wanto try time dude

iroh999

04-10-2010

this is sparta