Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Gamescreen Won't Load

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

theking2009

Recruiter

06-25-2011

Try to see the direct X re instal it

Croanin

06-25-2011

having the same issue....how do u repair?

Croanin

06-25-2011

bump

cougars002

06-25-2011

Well mine still isnt working AT ALL so I'm in the process of installing SC2 Wings of Liberty LOL. But ya to repair you just click the gears on the top right of the screen with the "Play" button and it should be an option in there

cougars002

06-25-2011

quite honestly have no idea what i just did. reinstalled it again after deleting adobe air, pando, all league and riot files. Made all of them exceptions in AVG Anti-Virus (lol_launcher.exe etc.), and then repaired league before even trying. Apparently it worked cuz my gamescreen FINALLY CAME UP! WOOOOOO screw starcraft 2

Jasonnmp

06-25-2011

What Operating System are you running and one Service Pack?
Cause when I was running Vista w/ no Service packs installed LoL wouldn't launch.. had similar problems till i updated my computer.