Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Gamescreen Won't Load

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cougars002

06-25-2011

I click "Play" on the screen where patches and everything download, but then the next gamescreen (where you input your account info) will not pop-up. I have tried reinstalling twice, I have repaired twice, and I followed the reinstall guide online (where you first remove pando, all league and riot folders, and end any processes with league). Still won't work. I MUST PLAY MY FAVORITE GAME! how can I fix this?

cougars002

06-25-2011

Bump

MrGrosser

Recruiter

06-25-2011

During the uninstall/reinstall did you remove and reinstall Adobe AIR? You can remove it from Add/Remove programs and you can download it from HERE (http://get.adobe.com/air/?promoid=BUIGQ)

Thanks

See you on the battlefield summoner.

mag3r 3003

06-25-2011

i am facing the same proplem i uninstalled the game many times not working and help please?

mag3r 3003

06-25-2011

mrgrosser i installed adobe air and run it still not working replies please?

Coordd

06-25-2011

I have the same issue, repairs and reinstalls do not work. Please help!

EDIT: I found it was a problem with my virus protection not prompting me properly to allow access to the internet. Long story short, it's fixed now...hope this helps.

cougars002

06-25-2011

So I uninstalled and reinstalled adobe AIR. I went to the support page and put into my AVG all the exceptions they have listed.... still not working

Cilaren

06-25-2011

i seem to be having the same problem.
i have tried all of the above mention "fixes" and none have worked.
when i try to open the launcher it brings up "Error"
Another instance of the launcher is running. Do you want to terminate it?

clicking "ok" allows me to bring the launcher back up but after clicking play it dies the same thing again.

its like its Loaded but not showing any visual or anything clickable.
i bring up my task manager and it shows no programs running.

rather frustrating as i just bought RP in anticipation of the next new champ as well as spending RP on the latest champ (yorick).

TheRazoth

06-25-2011

Quote:
Cilaren:
i seem to be having the same problem.
i have tried all of the above mention "fixes" and none have worked.
when i try to open the launcher it brings up "Error"
Another instance of the launcher is running. Do you want to terminate it?

clicking "ok" allows me to bring the launcher back up but after clicking play it dies the same thing again.

its like its Loaded but not showing any visual or anything clickable.
i bring up my task manager and it shows no programs running.

rather frustrating as i just bought RP in anticipation of the next new champ as well as spending RP on the latest champ (yorick).

I would recommend bringing up the task manager but don't look at the programs list look at the processes list. What may have happened for you is an old process failed to terminate itself and it just hung in the background.

BrokenCrayon

06-25-2011

My install is doing this right now also. I played post patch yesterday and haven't changed anything on my system. Taskmanager has rads_user_kernel.exe, PMB.exe and LoLLancher.exe.

Nothing has changed on my system since I ran it last. :/

last bit of my rads_lol_launcher.log file:

[CODE]( DEBUG)[14:13:15.350] FSCommandHandler::Callback: FlashTrace: @@@[Flash -> C++]@@@ Main::launch
( DEBUG)[14:13:15.350] RADS::UserKernelProtocol::ToUserKernel::Send::SetLogParametersRequest: (0, 0x00000007, 2)
( DEBUG)[14:13:15.350] Play: (C:/Games/League of Legends/RADS/projects/lol_air_client/releases/0.0.0.60/deploy/LolClient.exe,C:/Games/League of Legends/RADS/solutions/lol_game_client_sln/releases/0.0.0.60/deploy/League of Legends.exe,false,/AirProxyADL.exe)
( DEBUG)[14:13:15.350] Play: Initializing Maestro Server Controller with parameters:
( DEBUG)[14:13:15.350] Play: [ Launcher Path: LoLLauncher.exe]
( DEBUG)[14:13:15.350] Play: [ Air Client Path: C:/Games/League of Legends/RADS/projects/lol_air_client/releases/0.0.0.60/deploy/LolClient.exe]
( DEBUG)[14:13:15.350] Play: [Game Client Path: C:/Games/League of Legends/RADS/solutions/lol_game_client_sln/releases/0.0.0.60/deploy/League of Legends.exe]
( DEBUG)[14:13:15.350] Play: Starting Maestro Server
( DEBUG)[14:13:20.374] ErrorTicket::Load: Failed to open error ticket file C:/Games/League of Legends/RADS/error_ticket[/CODE]

Update:
After running a repair, it works fine now.