Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Won't let me play

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

saltey

04-08-2010

When I tried to get to play league of legends today it said "all updates complete" the server status was online but the "play" button wasn't working I have no idea what is wrong with it.

IceW0lf

04-09-2010

same problem plz help

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

04-09-2010

I can’t click the “Play” button on the patcher
1. Your Active Scripting is disabled, Go to Internet Options -> Security -> Active scripting (near the bottom) -> Enable -> OK. Restart the launcher.
2. You could be using an old version of the patcher, redownload and install League of Legends.
3. If it says offline, then Hohums killed a hamster and is replacing it, not much you can do, say a non-denominational prayer?

iThai

04-14-2011

ty works

RazorEdge

04-14-2011

nope it doesn't work...i mean its enabled and im not using an old version but i sill cant play

HD Kwais Feras

04-14-2011

i cant see that active scripting option, i got windows 7

cameronl88

06-09-2011

i have Active scripting enabled I have the latest version and I played the game but the next time I played it witch was only like 30 mins later and it no longer let me play and says server stats unavailble please help

Jarsuteen

06-09-2011

Quote:
cameronl88:
i have Active scripting enabled I have the latest version and I played the game but the next time I played it witch was only like 30 mins later and it no longer let me play and says server stats unavailble please help

The severs are currently down
You can check it here http://www.leagueoflegends.com/service-status

Superwaffle101

08-24-2011

it wont let me play

ekzoOTR

10-05-2011

wen finsh updating it didnt let me play the play button dosent work any help?