Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Omw - what does it mean?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NefariousShadow

06-24-2011

I've been playing for a while yet I still don't know what the abbreviation omw means - I've seen it often and it's really piqued my curiosity.

Bluetint

06-24-2011

On my way. if you pinged or told your teammates to defend mid or get dragon, they may respond with omw. Or if they're trying to gank a lane they may go omw top/mid/bot. Its just a term to show theyre going someplace to do something that you may need to take notice of like gank/take buffs/push down a tower etc.

Arkine6

08-19-2011

I thought it might be a negative. like a lazy 'Um... wow.". I figured that didn't really work and decided to look it up. This is much better.

asdafafafasfasf

02-04-2013

i think omw means on my way

cindobeast

02-04-2013

Quote:
Arkine6:
I thought it might be a negative. like a lazy 'Um... wow.". I figured that didn't really work and decided to look it up. This is much better.

Lol I can imagine it now

Teammate: omw!
You: sorry.....