Do you prefer the new Kat VO over the old one?

Yes 17 48.57%
No 18 51.43%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

[POLL] New Kat VO, Yes or No?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sylph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

04-11-2010

It might take a while to get used to but the new VO is much clearer and more fitted to her.

LuckyStrikes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-24-2010

I don't think it is more fitted to her - nor does it sound better. She may have been of nobility, but that says nothing of how she acts or speaks. "Her father, ever the opportunist, happily fostered her bloodlust"; it actually makes more sense with her old voice because she actually sounded like she wanted to kill people. Now, it just seems like she's a shell of her old self - boring and lifeless without desire for anything.

I will agree, though, that her new lines are better - especially the one about brutality. I don't like her joke, though.

Old voice, new lines, please.

SumTinWong

04-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bregan View Post
i like the new lines, but i preferred the old voice actress. this one sounds like soraka. much too soft. the other one was stern and fierce.

also, her new joke/taunt are great. especially the joke.
this

Bunbunru

05-02-2010

I like the new voice a lot more. In my opinion the last one kind of sounded. :/ Like a mean old lady.