Do you prefer the new Kat VO over the old one?

Yes 17 48.57%
No 18 51.43%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

[POLL] New Kat VO, Yes or No?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

junja

04-08-2010

I don't like it. Do you?

Bregan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-08-2010

i like the new lines, but i preferred the old voice actress. this one sounds like soraka. much too soft. the other one was stern and fierce.

also, her new joke/taunt are great. especially the joke.

Sylph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

04-08-2010

To me the old actress seemed totally unbelievable. She sounded very fake. Again this is only my opinion and it is not intended to offend anyone.

-Sylph

Bregan

04-08-2010

i think that problem of being too obvious an actor/voice comes from the lines she said. some of them were really good "we'll bring them pain" and "violence solves EVERYTHING" were really good. but "you're choices please me... for now" and "evil spelled backwards is live, no coincedence" were just horrible.

new lines +1
new voice -1

new lines, old voice, PLOX.

Sylph

Emissary of the League

04-08-2010

Her new VO is much better than her last one. Just my opinion but I think that it's much better than the last version.

Saberfang

04-09-2010

Give her old voice back, the new one doesn't fit the character at all!!

Sylph

Emissary of the League

04-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saberfang View Post
Give her old voice back, the new one doesn't fit the character at all!!
According to her lore:

Keep in mind that she is the daughter of the feared Noxian General Du Couteau; a noble daughters of Noxus. Her new VO makes her sound much more dignified. I think they should keep the new VO as it fits her character and lore much better.

-Sylph

Segat

04-10-2010

Give her old voice back, the new one doesn't fit the character at all!! - de facto - yes

Toast

04-10-2010

Personally, I like her new voice. It sounds a lot clearer to me, the old one seemed a bit forced. Not sure how to word it other than that, sorry!

I especially like her new lines. The /joke is awesome.

Faytheless

04-11-2010

At first I didn't like it cause I was so used to the old one.

But now I don't think it is too bad. It doesn't have the psychotic killer angry voice thing anymore which I will miss dearly.