Pantheon Champion Spotlight

First Riot Post
12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phreak

Shoutcaster

04-08-2010
1 of 3 Riot Posts

Greetings summoners,

Want to kick people down bottomless pits? Want to fly across the map in a stylish red cape? Want to dive towers, flail your spear about proudly, and crush the opposition? Look no farther than Pantheon, the Artisan of War.

Head over to the League of Legends Blog now!

BamSucka

04-08-2010

Oh nice, definitely digging the champ spotlights

CupcakeRaptorr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-08-2010

to the death

technoleonine

04-08-2010

Nice going Phreak I've been playing with Pantheon for a long time now, and every time I see sum1 else pick it, most of the time I have to tell them how to use his Grand Skyfall and line up a summoner skill and Aegis of Zeona when the circle appears. Good to see that Riot is taking interest in creating Champ spotlights so that all the player abilities are known by people who are playing them I would be glad to see more of them coming.

One thing I would like to know is that why not take Aegis of Zeona 1st. A disable almost always secures a 1st blood coupled with exhaust, and maybe a flash. Also, damage of Spear shot depends on items, so getting it 1st doesn't help much, I mean, it can be taken as the 2nd skill. Anyway, that's just a skilling order I prefer, there are many ways to play with him.

Cybernetic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-08-2010

I really enjoy your vids Phreak, do you plan to do videos on some of the older champs too?

Meta

04-08-2010

Interesting vid, but it seems like the battle was so 1-sided that it didn't really give a realistic perspective on how Pantheon (especially defensive pantheon) plays out.

In a real game against equal level/gear opponents, Heartseeker would never destroy that hard.

BusterGendo

04-08-2010

^
Agreed. Keep it up.

Nibelheim

04-08-2010

My, my Phreak. This video appears to be older than the Ezreal and Shen champion spotlights. Are you holding out on us? :P

Techno Stud

04-08-2010

Phreak, I love your videos...but you dropped below 50 hp like five separate times that match. I don't really feel like the video was accurately representative of Pantheon on the whole.

Throw Jax, Yi, Warwick, or Tyrndamere against Pantheon and see how things turn out. Sadly, for a Spartan...he's rather weak when facing physical champs.

xethik

04-08-2010

I always play Pantheon as a tank, going Frozen Mallet then Aegis. I'm going to try this out.

12345 ... 8