Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.
Well from what i have seen of Kennen I don't enjoy an AP build as much as an AD/AS build. Most AP Kennens fail not say they all do, but I usually do ok with the ocassional great game. My build is something like this: (usually varies)
1. Start with vampiric scepter
2. zerker greaves
3. I try to rush IE if im doing well
4. Nashors tooth is great for CDR and ASPD
5. Sword of the Divine is great to go along with his W passive
6. Bloodthister is nice to help survivability to to my lack of hp items
7. Frozen Mallet or Black cleaver. If your game lasts this long (which i doubt it will)
(I have also been looking into trying rageblade)
Anyways that is just how i prefer to play him, thumbs up to all Kennen players. =D