Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Guide]Blitzcrank, The Steam Golem

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drellgor

08-30-2010

Quote:
Kismit:
Just curious....Sheen > Trinity ... and than later in the game pick up Lich Bane?

Would Trinity and Lich stack on their procs??

I've always wondered about this too? Is there a place where all the stacking info can be found? Or is it as I assumed (All items stack aside from auras, same items with "Unique" attributes and those that say otherwise)? Please let me know :P

SilentWhisper

08-30-2010

i don't think they proc together, I experimented with a sheen + trinity several patches ago and sadly they did not proc, not sure about lich bane and trinity but i would assume it is the same.

anyway, i dont know why you would want both. lich bane is if you have an AP blitz, trinity is if you have a AD one. too expensive to go for both unless you have a really really long game and have enough gold to buy whatever you want (has happened to me before just never on blitz).

I usually just leave sheen as it is till I have gotten at least 3 other items then i work on building it into trinity.

Quadsniper

11-09-2010

Bringing this back because i can't find newer Blitz builds...

Still relevant? Or do all the new items and buffs call for newer builds