Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Let us choose champions in bundle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mugarod

06-24-2011

This is a repost from general discussion thread, over there its just getting lost in countlss yorick threads so I am hoping atleast here someone at riot will actually see it

Request for riot team to make a new champion bundle, maybe with champs from season 1? Even better would be if we could choose the champs in a bundle. Curently I didnt spend any money on LoL and own about 30+ champions but I would buy champion bundles if they were feasible for me. As it is right now all the bundles have a majority of champions that I allready own so it seems like a waste of money but if I could pick my own champions in bundle then I would be more willing to spend money on them. Well just throwing this out there hopefully you will consider it.
Also I understand that bundles wont make riot as much money as if people would just buy champions individually but honestly how many people will buy every single champion with $? I am sure more people will spend money on bundles, plus you can make some champions unavaliable for bundle for few month so you can make money on individual sales for people who cant wait.

Pissfer

Recruiter

06-24-2011

Bump. I think this is a great idea, especially to get longer-term, casual players to fork out some cash.

Wigluf

Recruiter

06-25-2011

yea atm I own about 1/2 the champions in each bundle so none of them appeal to me If there was a bundle that let you choose lets say 10 6300IP champs and another that let you buy 5 6300IP and 10 3150IP or one with 5 6300IP, 5 3150IP, 5 1350IP, and 5 450IP (can you tell I like the number 5?) or have one that let you buy 5 champions period being the price of 4x975rp so that you could buy 4 6300IP at normal cost and get one for free.

Mugarod

06-30-2011

Or can we atleast get refund in ip if we buy a bundle and we allready owe half of that bundle?