Is Annie viable?

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Judas Priest

Senior Member

11-08-2012

Is Annie viable as a middle laner in high ELO? And if she is, what would be the proper way of building her?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rivayne

Senior Member

11-08-2012

Viable but not reliable.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jmgr4y

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-08-2012

In matchups she wins she dominates


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Judas Priest

Senior Member

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivayne View Post
Viable but not reliable.
Could you be more specific?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elodin

Senior Member

11-09-2012

She's a solid champion who unfortunately can be countered pretty hard against certain match ups imo. Anti-mages come to mind (Leblanc, Kass) Cass is probably a bad lane match up, because her ult can stop yours if she reacts to the flash quickly enough and she can probably poke you out.


She doesn't have any means of escape minus her stun or straight killing people, and if she uses her flash he ability to initiate/get kills is hampered, so aggressive junglers can give her issues.

Also, she's only scary when she has her stun/tibbers. If she used her ult, she probably won't be able to kill a target (though her stun is still great) and if she doesn't have either up, then she's pretty much free gold if you catch her.

Her Auto attack range is amazing and you can get free harass on most melee's (Care with Kass, he beats her down)

Her stun is great and her burst is powerful as well.

Overall, she'd be a low tier 2, high tier 3 champ imo


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Great Pyrenees

Senior Member

11-09-2012

She is not viable in season 2 high elo, but in s2 low elo she is viable. Having said that in Season 3 she will reign supreme even in high elo!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Judas Priest

Senior Member

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elodin View Post
She's a solid champion who unfortunately can be countered pretty hard against certain match ups imo. Anti-mages come to mind (Leblanc, Kass) Cass is probably a bad lane match up, because her ult can stop yours if she reacts to the flash quickly enough and she can probably poke you out.


She doesn't have any means of escape minus her stun or straight killing people, and if she uses her flash he ability to initiate/get kills is hampered, so aggressive junglers can give her issues.

Also, she's only scary when she has her stun/tibbers. If she used her ult, she probably won't be able to kill a target (though her stun is still great) and if she doesn't have either up, then she's pretty much free gold if you catch her.

Her Auto attack range is amazing and you can get free harass on most melee's (Care with Kass, he beats her down)

Her stun is great and her burst is powerful as well.

Overall, she'd be a low tier 2, high tier 3 champ imo
Alright, so her potential comes from her ult and her stun. What would be her proper combo order?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Judas Priest

Senior Member

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Pyrenees View Post
She is not viable in season 2 high elo, but in s2 low elo she is viable. Having said that in Season 3 she will reign supreme even in high elo!
Why is she going to be better in Season 3, will she be buffed?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RobTron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-09-2012

i play her allot not in ranked tho since she lacks range if they have range on you your in trouble but if they pick someone with the same range as you shes a good pick and can win the lane hard most the time


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Judas Priest

Senior Member

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobTron View Post
i play her allot not in ranked tho since she lacks range if they have range on you your in trouble but if they pick someone with the same range as you shes a good pick and can win the lane hard most the time
And what do you do in team fights? I can do nothing, I just get focused and killed.


12