Would you like Abigail to be a champion in the League?

Yes! 117 70.48%
Nope. 32 19.28%
Maybe, see my comment in the thread. 17 10.24%
Voters: 166. You may not vote on this poll

[Champion Suggestion] Abigail, The Gray Seer

1234511 ... 26
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Villanova

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2011

Quote:
I give this champion idea to Riot Games, let them use it how they wish. Consider this legally binding. I do not wish for monetary compensation. I merely wish to have access to the champion I have created to play.
This is my second champion idea. Until recently it was sleeping nicely on Leaguecraft, (and it still is,) however, I am placing it here as well, albeit a little cleaned up, to get more feedback on the concept. NOTE: Abigail has already gone through some drastic changes before appearing here, but that doesn't mean I'm not willing to change more. Here she is,

Name:
Abigail

Title: Sanity's Fringe

Appearance:

Quote:
Classic:

Abigail is a fairly small, young girl, about the age of 12 or so. about 4"3 in height, and thin. She's wearing a pair of red hide shorts, and a short sleeved, silk blouse to match. She is wearing brown cloth boots. Her eyes are red and her hair is a tawny brown. Her hair falls just above the small of her back, and has a red bow in it.

Lore:
Long Lore is Long (But not quite so long)

Quote:
Not many parents let their children play with knives, let alone play in the Institute of War. The mother to the newest addition to the Du Couteau family, Katarina, allows just that. After a stunning announcement that she would be adopting a Zuanian orphan, the little girl, Abigail, has become the spotlight of many, including summoners, champions, and doctors alike. It seems that the polluted water, air, and food of Zuan has permanently affected the poor girl, rendering her incurably insane. Even though her body is that of an adolescent, her mind continues to be that of a child. The Blade Mistress of Noxus had this to say "Yes, her 'illness' can sometimes cause issues at home. However, I don't think she's very dangerous. She's just a child after all. Power like hers is only truly useful in trained hands." When questioned about what she meant by 'trained hands' Katarina simply scowled and said "She's been through too much already. This conversation is over."

Whether or not Abigail is being trained to become a new Noxian weapon or not is unknown, however, she has been getting plenty of practice within the league. Using several staged matches as a testing ground, Abigail's true abilities were found and documented. The discovery of just how much control (or lack thereof) she could instil over a large scale battle was frightening, even to Noxian High Command. One of the testing volunteers, Luxanna Crownguard herself, after being afflicted with several of Abigail's maddening abilities had only this to say, "I spent the whole time trying to figure out what she was making us do, and, I don't think I ever did. But, the possibility that I did, that was frightening." All testing volunteers were sent to psychiatric care shortly after the testing.

Several league champions don't think quite as highly of the new child running amok in the league. "Too crude. Her power is great, but she lacks control over it. Reckless abandon seems to be the girl's only guide." mused Swain, the Master Tactician. The Night Hunter, on the other hand, has made her opinion quite clear, with a note bolted right on the front of the Du Couteau manor. It read 'The little one is strong, to be sure, but she walks a VERY fine line. Should she stray from innocence, I will not hesitate to ensure that she is spewing more than just her gibberish."

Katarina isn't worried though, "Yes," she said, "We've received threats. But, if we can keep a primordial force like Brand under lock and key in the league, I'm sure the summoners can handle a little girl? If you can't, as a mother, I can."

"The new Du Couteau 'Kitten' might not have as sharp claws as her mother, but that is no reason to dismiss her antics as child's play." ~Jax
League Judgement:
Quote:
Observation:
The young girl ran quickly and eagerly through the hall, unbridled joy shining clearly on her face. She stopped to catch her breath, 'I'm going to be a superhero! Just like mom and auntie!!' Abigail thought to herself. The mere thought caused a delighted squeal to leave her lips, as she began running again. The only thing that made her stop was the arch that towered over the marble double doors leading into the league. "The truest opponent lies within." Abigail mouthed to herself. She stopped for a second, all joy leaving her face. "How true." she said, as she pushed the doors open, and walked calmly into the blackness beyond.

Reflection:

Summoner Dawnmantle watched the girl sway back and forth casually in the blackness, not seeming to mind the stillness. He was a Demacian summoner, and as such was taught to never show fear. This child, however, gave him reason to show just that. When he received the notice that he would be be giving the judgement for the Du Couteau's new daughter, he was disgusted. "Why me? Why don't you let a Noxian summoner judge that filth?!?" He demanded to his superiors, time and time again. Yet still, here he was, watching a twelve year old girl, who was now playing with her hair, waiting for judgement.

The summoner had no idea what to expect. He had entered many minds before. Warriors, mages, assassins, even the lich Karthus on occasion, but never into the mind of the insane. Still, his honor was on the line, and he quietly took a deep breath, and said to himself, "A Demacian does not retreat." And stretched his mind out towards the girl.

The pain was like nothing he had ever felt. The summoner hadn't even connected with the girl's mind, yet it felt as if there were jagged shards of glass jabbing into his brain. He wanted to stop, every fiber of his body was aching now with a pain he had never known. Every wrongly committed murder, every crushed dream, every horrible atrocity the girl had ever witnessed or partook in was being shoved into his mind, and the pain was immeasurable. Still, he pressed on, trying to block out the images of gutted women, sadistic doctors, and their desecrating treatments. Summoner Dawnmantle could feel himself reaching his limit, his strength leaving him, when suddenly, the pain stopped.

His mind didn't see the dark streets of Zuan, or the shadowy faces of criminals. He instead saw a beautiful lake, with a large statue on the far shore. It was of a girl singing, a small waterfall pouring from her mouth. The summoner could not help but stare at the scene, completely unaware of the girl's eyes upon him.

"Can I help you, mister?" She said playfully,

The summoner immediately turned around to face the girl, and attempted to regain his composure. "Ahem," he said. "This is a uh, very nice place you have here miss Couteau." The summoner stated. "Miss?" the girl mimicked the summoner's voice. "Miss Couteau is my mother. My name is Abigail."

"Right," The summoner said, "Abigail. Would you mind, explaining the little field around your mind? I had a very hard time getting in here."

Abigail giggled "Oh, that. Those are all my bad memories. I use them to keep the bad people out." Her eyes suddenly widened, and her voice dropped down to a whisper, "You aren't a bad person are you?" As soon as the final word left her lips, the summoner noticed a phantom-like dagger appear in her right hand.

"No! No, no. Not at all! I'm nice." The summoner quickly said, eying the wicked looking dagger. "Oh," Abigail said. "Good. You look too nice to be a bad person anyway." and with that, she threw the dagger behind her.

"Ahem," the summoner said, clearing his throat. "I'm here to asses you to see if you have what it takes to become a League champion." Abigail lit up immensely. "Oh yeah! That's what I'm here for! I want to be a superhero just like mommy and auntie!!" She said excitedly, practically hopping up and down with joy.

"Yes," Summoner Dawnmantle said, trying his best not to say anything bad about Abigail's family. "Why do you want to join the league Abigail?"

Abigail's face turned contemplative. "Why? Why do I want anything?" Abigail asked herself. "I have everything I could ever want here," She waved her arm around the scene. "I want, because, my mind knows this isn't real. It knows I'm not real, and it knows that unless I do something, I never will be."

Summoner Dawnmantle opened his mouth to say something, but decided against it, and let the girl continue.

"Why do we need champions? What is this infernal lake doing here? AND WHY CAN'T I BE HAPPY?" The last question was let out in a loud echoing scream. Abigail fell to her knees, "This isn't me. It never was. But I'm me, how can I be anything else?"

The summoner couldn't help but feel some sympathy for her, her mind was arguing with itself, and all he could do was watch. "You can't! You can't be someone else, don't try!" Abigail yelled at herself. "I don't want to be me!" Abigail cried, "I want to be new. I want to be happy! I want to be..." Her voice trailed off.

Abigail rose to her feet. "Hmph, still cynical," she said to herself. "Why not? It wouldn't be the first time I've been right!" she retorted back. "Cynicism is a disease. It can be cured, you know." Abigail mused to herself. "But not without sacrifice," She hissed back.

Abigail nodded, as if she understood something that wasn't said. "Sacrifices must be made," She calmly concluded. She turned to look at Summoner Dawnmantle, who by now was completely dumbfounded at what he had just witnessed. " I want to be a champion for the same reason you want to be a summoner." Abigail said.

"I'm not sure I follow." The summoner said. "We both WANT." Abigail said, emphasizing the 'want' by using her hand in a clutching motion. Summoner Dawnmantle shook his head. "I can't just let you in because you want to," He said.

Abigail smiled, "That's okay mister. but, answer me this. If Demacia didn't want another Noxian champion here, then why didn't you say so in the beginning? Why did you risk your sanity?"

Summoner Dawnmantle was shocked. He never told Abigail where he was from, or his opinions about Noxus. Abigail laughed, "You don't need to say anything." She said slyly. "I'm surprised you don't know where we are, you should know it well."

It suddenly hit the summoner, they weren't in her mind. She had reversed the roles! His entire mind lay open and exposed to a raving lunatic! He quickly began to clear his mind, and attempted to push Abigail from his mind. Nothing changed, not the scenery, or Abigail's appearance. "That won't help, and don't get uppity with me. I'm not here to start anything." Abigail said sternly.

Summoner Dawnmantle sighed, and sank to his knees, resigning himself to his fate. "What do you want?" he said weakly. "I want what you do!" Abigail exclaimed, conjuring a memory into the scene. Summoner Dawnmantle watched, as he was accepted as a full fledged summoner of the League, his diligent training, and admiration and affection for the Demacian champion Lux. His mind fluttered with the courage he mustered to approach her, the day he asked her to let him summon her for battle. He remembered the strength he felt, conquering foe after foe on the fields of justice for Demacia. Finally, he felt the love and affection, the day he met the love of his life. As these memories flooded through the summoner's mind, he began to understand what Abigail wanted. "That's enough, I understand." he said, slowly rising to his feet. Abigail looked at him expectantly.

"You want," the summoner began, "To have the courage to display your power, you wish to harness power for the ones you love, and you wish to love, and be loved in return. Is that correct?" As the summoner finished, Abigail smiled, and nodded.

Suddenly, the two were standing face to face, in the blackness of the judgement room. Summoner Dawnmantle was relieved, his mind was his own again. He turned to face Abigail, "Such actions are explicitly forbidden on Institute grounds and during a match, do you understand me?" Abigail looked at the summoner quizzically for a second, then nodded. "Finally," the summoner said, "It falls upon me, to deem whether or not you are worthy to enter the League." Abigail gave the summoner an innocent stare. He held his breath for what seemed like hours, until finally, he let the words loose from his lips. "Abigail Du Couteau, welcome to the League of Legends."
Stats:
HP: 450 (+ 70 per level) 1640 @ 18

MP: 300 (+ 90 per level) 1830 @ 18

Movement Speed: 310

Armor: 10 (2.5 per level) 55 @ 18

Magic Resistance: 30

Attack Damage: 50 ( +2 per level) 84 @ 18

Ability Power: 0

Health Regen: 3 HP5

MP Regen: 5 MP5 (+ .25 per level) 9.25 MP5

Range: 500

Health: Weak
Attack: Weak
Spells: Strong
Difficulty: Hard

Roles: Mage, Disable, Silence

Abilities:

Quote:
Passive - Shattered Insight

Skill:
Abigail shields herself, reducing the damage, and CC effects, of the first spell that hits her by 50%. This ability can not be triggered by friendly spells and can only happen once every 10 seconds. (This cooldown is NOT affected by cooldown reduction.)

Q - Hysteria

Skill: Abigail channels for 1 second, then inflicts her target with Hysteria, causing them to laugh uncontrollably for 1 second, and dealing 30/50/70/90/110 damage over 2 seconds (.6 AP). While laughing the target is considered feared.

Mental Empowerment: The duration of the fear is doubled.

Cooldown: 6/5.5/5/4.5/4 Seconds
Cost: 25/55/85/115/145 mana
Range: 675

W - Madwoman's Brand

Skill:Abigail marks her target for 3 seconds. If Abigail uses another spell on her marked target, they take 50/75/100/125/150 magic damage (.5 AP) and are blinded for 1/1.5/2/2.5/3 seconds.

If Madwoman's Brand is triggered, Abigail gains Mental Empowerment, adding an extra effect to her next spell.

Mental Empowerment lasts 12 seconds, or until it is used. (Abigail cannot have multiple stacks of Mental Empowerment)

Mental Empowerment Effect: If Abigail triggers Madwoman's Brand while it is empowered, the damage dealt by the brand is true damage, and on top of being blinded for 1/1.5/2/2.5/3 seconds, the summoner's vision is obscured, rendering the entire screen contorted and blurry for the duration of the blind.

Cooldown: 20/18/16/14/12 Seconds
Cost: 80/100/120/140/160 mana
Range: 500

E - Phantom Pain

Skill: Abigail channels for 1.5 seconds.After channeling, she fills her target's mind with pain, increasing all damage the afflicted target takes from sources other than Abigail by 2/4/6/8/10% (.1% increase for every 10 ability power) for 5 seconds.

Mental Empowerment: The target also is surrounded by an Aura of Hopelessness for the duration, spreading half of Phantom Pain's effect to nearby units.

Range: 800
Cost: 50/75/100/125/150 mana
Cooldown: 23/21/18/15/12 seconds

R - Bedlam

Skill: Upon activation Abigail channels for 2 seconds, after channeling, she projects a massive burst of madness, causing any enemy champions within range to go into a state of Madness for 3/3.5/4 seconds. Units under the effect of Madness suffer 25/30/35% reduced movement and attack speeds, and have their Attack Damage and Ability Power reduced by 15/30/45%.

Mental Empowerment: After the duration of Madness has ended, each target afflicted is feared for 1 second.

Cooldown: 150/125/100 Seconds
Range: 800
Cost: 200/300/400 mana
Quotes -

Quote:
Upon Selection:

"Oh! You scared me. Hello Mister Summoner!"

Walking:

"Left foot, right foot! Left foot, right foot! "

"Y-you aren't going to make me dance, are you?"

"No two clicks are ever the same."

"But, I don't want to be around MAD people.."

While Attacking:

"I-is that a dagger I see before me?"

"Off with your head!"

"..And out come the intestines!"

"I'm gonna HUG you!" *this is followed by some childish giggling*

While casting Bedlam:

"Keep away from me!"

"I shall grant you sight beyond sight!"

"NOW I'VE LOST IT!"

Taunt:

"Gee, you seem upset. But why you mad though?"

"One old fashioned Time Out coming right up! Full of cuts and bruises, just like mommy makes."

Costume specific taunt:

(If Abigail is in either of her RP bought costumes she gains a third taunt.)

Sakura Abigail:

"You're so cute! I want to take you home!" *Her voice becomes dark and sinister* "Let me take you home...."

Ring Leader Abigail:

"For my next act, I would like a volunteer. Ah, you there! Step right up and get your mind blown!"

Jokes:

"Say, summoner, I have a riddle for you. when is a noob like a punching bag? I'll tell you, Whenever you want it to be."

"Bi-polar? No no no, summoner. The term is Bi-WINNING!"

Costume specific joke

(Abigail gains a third joke if in either of her RP bought costumes)

Sakura Abigail:

"Delicious potions ~desu! You must drink them ~desu!"

Ring Leader Abigail:

"Mom said I was crazy when I told her I was going to run away and join the circus. Who's the crazy one now?!?"
Animations:

Quote:

Normal Attack:

Abigail sends out a ghostly dagger from her right hand at the enemy.

Critical Attack:
Abigail focuses for a minute, than instead of a dagger, she sends out a ghostly axe at the enemy

Channel:
(At any time that Abigail is channeling during her abilities)Abigail clutches her head as a small area around Abigail (Think the almost twice the size of a 50 cent piece) begins to warp and twist. The colors within this zone go into their negative state.(Black becomes white, etc. etc. etc.)This is meant to be a huge indicator that she is going to let a spell loose.

Walk:
Abigail walks quickly, using her left hand to hold her right arm uneasily. Occasionally, she glances around.

Idle:
When left sitting idle for several seconds, Abigail will drop to her haunches, and begin pawing at the screen, like a cat.

Bedlam:
When hovering near a unit under the effects of Bedlam, you can hear girls' laughter, also, They have a spinning set of eyes above their heads (To show that they are under the effects of Bedlam)

Phantom Pain:
A target under the effects of Phantom Pain has a gray hue to them, rather than their original colors.

Hysteria:
A unit under the effects of hysteria does their laughing animation for the spells duration.

Madwoman's Brand:
A large glowing question mark hovers over the head of a unit under the effects of Madwoman's Brand. The question mark turns to a red exclamation mark and explodes if the unit uses a spell while under its' effects.

Dance:

Futterwacken (vigorously, of course.)

Death:

Abigail collapses to the ground, clutching her head as she lets out a scream.

Villanova

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-24-2011

Skins:

Sakura Abigail:
Abigail is seen wearing a stereotypical Japanese sailor "Fuku" (That's the term I'm looking for?) The coloration is primarily white, with yellow for the detail. She is wearing white socks with dark brown shoes, and her hair is now orange.The art depicts her smiling at the camera in a school-like environment, with students in similar uniforms in the background. Her left hand clasps her right wrist and you can faintly make out a ghostly cleaver in her right hand.

Ring Leader Abigail:
Abigail is dressed in a red open suit jacket, with a white formal shirt underneath it. She is wearing brightly glittered high heels, a red and white striped skirt, a bright red glittered top hat, with a bright yellow ribbon tied around it. She has a monocle, is wearing a black bow-tie, and a black and white cane in her right hand. The art depicts her under the big top, with a huge smile on her face, pointing her cane off into the background with her other hand raised into the air in excitement. (In the background you can see Tryndamere in strongman's tights, lifting a rather large dumbbell with only his right arm..)

Wayward Youth Abigail:
Abigail's hair is now jet black, and disheveled, and her ears have several piercings in them. She has thick black around her eyes, and is wearing a very worn pair of jeans. (The jeans have various cuts, frays, and burn marks on them.) She is wearing a two tone T-shirt, bearing the sentence "I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy it! drawn in black on the front. She is wearing black combat boots. The art depicts her giving the camera a faint smile as she leans on an alley wall, next to a Pentakill concert poster, holding a skateboard in her right hand.

Abigail's Identity Crisis (LEGENDARY):

Quote:
(Being Abigail's legendary, we're going to get a bit freaky here, so bear with me.)

How it works:

The skin picture, and how it will look until you actively start a match, will be Abigail, frantically digging through a large trunk of what appears to be costumes, props, and other oddities. After you select the skin during champion selection, it will randomly change to one of five special skins native only to Abigail's legendary skin, complete with their own animations and lines or dialogue.

Appearence:

Armored Ascension:

Abigail is dressed in what looks like a very bulky suit of mechanized armor. There is a large metal chain with a steel cross around her neck, and a similar chain with a flask wrapped around her waist. There is a book of some kind strapped to the opposite side of her hip from the flask. She is wearing a blood red cloak around her armor, with a clasp with a gold rose on it. There is a holy radiance about her, and she is wearing a glowing silver circlet on her head. In her left hand, is a lit, shining, metal torch. In her right hand is a very futuristic looking pistol. Her hair is now blonde, and her eyes have a righteous fire within them. The art depicts her standing in front of the trunk she was rummaging in. The trunk is now on fire.

Phantasmal:

Abigail's hair is now jet black, and covers part of her face. She is wearing a flowing white gown, and her legs and feet are completely invisible, as her form dissipates into white mist near her feet. Her skin is pale white, and her eyes are jet black. The art depicts the trunk locked shut, with a large amount of boxes stacked on top of it. Abigail is phasing through several of the boxes, staring at the locked trunk.

Bandle Scout:

Abigail's hair is now light purple, and it is slightly longer, reaching to about her calves. She is wearing a blue cloth skirt, that goes to a little above her ankles, and she is wearing black sneakers. She is wearing a white short sleeve shirt with a yellow sash over it. The sash has various pins, ribbons, and awards on it. She is wearing a pair of rabbit ears, and has a tail to match. The art depicts her smiling at the camera, saluting in line with a number of yordles with somewhat similar uniforms. The other yordles are staring at Abigail uneasily.

Hairdresser:

Abigail has on a black formal suit, with boots, pants, and a nice, white, button down shirt with black vest. The outfit is clean, but ruffled. Her hair is black, with a large white streak in it. She is wearing fingerless gloves. The art depicts her, standing on a stepladder above a very nervous woman sitting in a barber's chair. Abigail has a barber's razor in one hand, and a pair of scissors in another. You can see Katarina watching in the background. You can also see several swords on a rack behind her, including One of Katarina's blades, Sivir's Boomerang Blade, Mundo's cleaver, An Infinity Edge., and a Hextech Gunblade.

Psionaut:

Abigail is now wearing a skin tight red and black suit (Similar to the Crimson Elite suits) She is wearing a grey bandana and has a pair of goggles on. She is wearing a backpack, and her suit has several things attached to it. These things include a survival knife, a radio going into her ear, and a holster for a pistol of some kind (It is empty however) Abigail's hair is much shorter, taking on a very tomboyish cut. The art depicts her facing the camera, psionic energy coming from her hands, as she has one hand on her head, and the other out in front of her, making a gun-like shape. Her goggles are glowing.

Animations:

(If a certain costume isn't listed for an animation, assume that it retains the normal animation)

Walking:

Armored Ascension:

Abigail walks confidently, holding her brazier in front of her.

Phantasmal:

Abigail now glides along, leaving a small trail of white behind her. She occasionally looks around as she glides.

Psionaut:

Abigail runs swiftly, keeping one hand near the pocket where her knife is, and keeping low.

Idle:

Armored Ascension:

Abigail tosses up her brazier, waiting a few seconds before catching it in her free hand.

Phantasmal:

Abigail begins to fade, until she looks as if she is stealthed. (She is not actually stealthed, but she looks it. She can still be targeted normally, etc. etc.) Upon moving, Abigail becomes fully visible again.

Hairdresser:

Abigail pulls out her barber's razor and begins to twirl it around,

Psionaut:

Abigail looks around quickly several times, then crouches down, and begins to use her radio. (You won't be able to hear anything except static.)

Bandle Scout:

Abigail yawns, then begins to play with her rabbit ears.

Normal Attack:

Armored Ascension:

Abigail shoots her target with her pistol.

Phantasmal:

Abigail sends out a bolt of ghostly energy at her target.

Hairdresser:

Abigail throws her razor at her target.

Psionaut:

Abigail throws her knife at her target.

Critical Attack:

Armored Ascension:

Abigail lobs her brazier at her target.

Phantasmal:

Abigail concentrates for a moment, then launches out a larger burst of ghostly energy.

Hairdresser:

Abigail pulls out her razor, quickly licks it, then throws it as her target.

Psionaut:

Abigail thinks for a minute, reaches into her backpack, then throws a iron gear at her target.

Dance:

Armored Ascension:

Abigail begins twirling her brazier around like a baton, throwing it up and catching it several times.

Phantasmal:

Abigail starts to spin in circles, kicking up a swirl of white around her.

Psionaut:

Abigail reaches into her backpack and pulls out a cardboard box. After drawing on it for a few seconds, she curls up and places it over herself. Closer inspection of the box shows that it has very crudely drawn brush on it.

Joke:

Armored Ascension:

Abigail holsters her pistol, puts her now free hand on her hip, and strikes a heroic pose, lifting her brazier up high.

Hairdresser:

Abigail takes out a pair of scissors, and begins to trim her hair.

Psionaut:

Abigail makes a ball of psionic energy under herself, and balances on it for the duration of the joke.

Phantasmal:

Abigail Whips her head forward, making her hair cover all of her face, then she walks forward with her hands outstretched.

Taunt:

Armored Ascension:

Abigail thrusts her pistol in the air a few times, then stomps on the ground.

Hairdresser:

Abigail takes out her razor, and makes a dragging motion across her neck.

Phantasmal:

Abigail conjures six transparent images of herself, as they all reach out in the direction that Abigail is facing.

Psionaut:

Abigail conjures a ball of psionic energy below her and balances on it while juggling several knives made out of psionic energy.

Quotes:

Upon selection:

"W-wait! I'm not ready yet!"

Walking:

Armored Ascension:

"Forward. MARCH!"

'I go!"

"With the grace of the heavens!"

Hairdresser:

"No fleeter feet are there, than mine."

"Come, come!"

"So many people are there, in this world. Wanting naught but to die."

Bandle Scout:

"Hup two three four. Dunno how to count no more!"

"Swiftly!"

"Hop hop hop!"

Psionaut:

"Right away."

"They'll never know i'm there."

"Tactical insertion, imminent."

Phantasmal:

"You know, if i'm dead, why am I still here?"

"Hm? Oh, okay."

"Going."

Attacking

Armored Ascension:

"They shall be put to sword and stake!"

"For the God-King!"

"Non believers. Must. DIE!!"

Hairdresser:

"Just a quick snip."

"You won't feel a thing. I promise."

"Fancy a shave sir?"

Bandle Scout:

"Pew pew pew!"

"That's gotta itch."

"Catching champions off guard and whacking them on the head!" (Done in a sing song-y voice)

Psionaut:

"Nice and quiet."

"My spells always work against he weak minded."

"Don't worry. That's not a real knife in your head, it's just you going insane."

Phantasmal:

"Do I have to?"

"Dead killing the living. Gee, sure is ironic around here."

"I wonder if Karthus ever has this much trouble..."

Joke:

Armored Ascension:

"Shh. Don't tell anyone, but I'm not really that religious."

"At first, I was all 'Meh.' on the subject. But then, I saw the HERESY!"

Hairdresser:

"You know, I hear Pantheon makes the worst pies in Valoran. Shame that."

Psionaut:

"And to think, all I ever wanted to do was to join the circus."

"I can do pyrokinesis and stuff too! But, mom says that setting the enemy summoning fountain on fire isn't fair, or sporting. However, I can't do it cause it's against the rules."

Bandle Scout:

"Wanna buy some cookies mister? I'm raising money for my troop!"

"Shh! Not now. I'm talking to other rabbits. Not here silly, on the moon!"

Phantasmal:

"Ah. Mom always said that if I didn't eat my vegetables I would fade away! I didn't think she meant it literally!" (Abigail is fading away, like her idle animation while she's saying this.)

"Seven days... In a week! You'll probably die in about a week from now."

Taunt:

Armored Ascension:

"You're nothing but witchcraft, heresy and mutation!"

Hairdresser:

"You sir. I guarantee you, at a modest charge, the closest shave you will ever know."

Phantasmal:

"Don't worry. As long as you don't believe in us, we can't hurt you... Right?"

Psionaut:

"If I think hard enough, your head will explode. Just a reminder."

Bandle Scout:

"You're nothing but a tenderfoot cub!"

Villanova

06-25-2011

changelog:

Quote:
5/25/11
1. Fixed a large amount of my own spelling mistakes.
2. Reduced cooldown of w to 25 at all levels, reduced the cooldown of e to match her q, increased r's cooldown to 150/125/100.
3. Slightly buffered her armor gain per level (2.5 up from 2)
4. Buffed her starting magic resistance (13 up from 10)

5/26/11
1. Increased the ratio on hysteria from .5 to .8
2. Increased the ratio on bedlam from .3 to 1.
3. Reduced mana costs of all abilities.

5/29/11
1. Fixed more stupid spelling mistakes, also changed some quotes.
2. Added a second rp skin, implemented quotes to go with it.
3. Fixed my horrid math, hp and mana at 18 should add up correctly now.

6/1/11
1. Edited some spelling mistakes,changed one of her jokes slightly.

6/4/11
1. Big rework, watered down the ultimate to just be auto attacks, no abilities used during the duration, and halved both the damage bonus, and the attack speed bonus.
2. Gave abigail an auto attack, removed the gold bonus, and instead made the spell reflect her passive. She still gains bonus gold on an assist though.
3. Removed her map awareness, and replaced it with madwoman's brand.
4. Removed caress of madness, instead gave her a new ability, phantom pain.
5. Gave abigail attack animations, and quotes.
6. Gave abigail attack damage.
7. Gave abigail's abilities range.
8. Gave abigail's normal attacks a range of 400.

6/24/11
1. Made a thread on the official league of legends forums.
2. Made more animations to help visualize her abilities and appearance.
3. Gave abigail a league judgement. Fasten your seat belts, it's a long one.

6/26/11
1. Reduced channel times for w, e, and r.
2. Increased range on all abilities.
3. Increased the ratio on madwoman's brand by .2
4. Increased the % on phantom pain.
5. Reduced the mana cost of hysteria.

6/27/11
1. Added a third rp skin, wayward youth abigail.

6/28/11
1. Gave a name to abigail's ultimate debuff, madness.
2. Labeled hysteria's effect as a stun.
3. Increased the % for ap damage on phantom pain.
4. Gave phantom pain's debuff a name, dementia.

6/29/11
1. Removed abigail's starting and scaling ap.
2. Labeled hysteria correctly. The afflicted target will now do their laughing animation and sound.

7/01/11
1. Reduced the duration of madwoman's brand by 1 second.
2. Edited the scaling for bedlam, it now maxes at a 4 second duration.
3. Reduced the range on bedlam to 800.
4. Gave the damage from phantom pain scaling properties.
5. Made abigail's magic resist static.

7/3/11
1. Changed abigail's name from the gray seer, to sanity's fringe.

7/9/11 rework!!
1. Reworked shattered insight.
2. Made madwoman's brand an instant cast.
3. Reduced the duration of madwoman's brand's mark by 2 seconds. (to a total of 3 seconds.)
4. Reduced the range of madwoman's brand to 500.
5. Added empowered effects for all of abigail's abilities.
6. Gave madwoman's brand a scaling cooldown (down from a static one.)
7. Reduced the channel time of phantom pain to 1.5 seconds.
8. Reduced the damage of phantom pain to compensate for the lower channel time and cooldown.
9. Lowered the cooldown of phantom pain.
10. Reduced the range of phantom pain by 100.
11. Gave phantom pain's dementia scaling of .1% every 10 ap.
12. Changed the effect of madness during bedlam.
13. Reduced the channel time of bedlam to 2 seconds.
14. Changed hysteria's debuff to a fear.
15. Reduced the duration of the debuff on hysteria.
16. Reduced the cooldown of hysteria.
17. Reduced the range of hysteria to 900.
18. Increased abigail's starting hp by 100.
19. Replaced the "bandle scout abigail" skin with a new one: "ring leader"
20. Changed phantom pain to choose the higher value between the ap or ad when dealing damage.

7/14/11
1. Added a legal thingy up at the top.

7/17/11
1. Removed the damage aspect of bedlam. I felt that the debuff was punishment enough.

7/19/11
1. Removed both the empowerment and bonus gold from shattered insight
2. Reworked mental empowerment into madwoman's brand, to promote its' proper use.

7/20/11
1. Increased the duration of mental empowerment.

7/22/11
1. Increased the cooldown of abigail's passive.

10/12/11
1. Increased the slows on bedlam
2. Made hysteria's duration static at 1 second.
3. Made shattered insight only absorb cc.

10/13/11
moderate rework
1. Reworked madwoman's brand. It now procs off of abigail using a second spell on them.
2. Reworded hysteria.
3. Reworked phantom pain. It now does not deal damage and the strength of the debuff was nerfed.
4.removed the rng from her passive, and reworked it slightly.
5. Gave abigail more health.
6. Decreased abigail's attack damage
7. Increased abigail's movement speed by 10
8. Increased the range of abigail's auto attack to 500.
9. Increased abigail's mana regeneration.
10. Changed cosmetic things, such as quotes and appearances.

10/19/11
1. Reworded hysteria, it should no longer look like 2 ccs in one.
2. Increased the scaling on hysteria and madwoman's brand by .2
3. Reduced the cooldowns on earlier ranks of hysteria, madwoman's brand, and phantom pain by several seconds.

10/24/11
1. Reduced abigail's starting mana.
2. Decreased the range on hysteria.

10/29/11
1. Reduced the ap ratios on madwoman's brand, and hysteria.
2. Reduced the duration of madwoman's brand's stun to 1.5 seconds.

11/29/11
1. Added Abigail's legendary skin. (Finally.)

3/3/12
1. Reworked Shattered Insight. It now should be a bit more viable for the laning phase.

5/9/12
1. Madwoman's Brand no longer silences their target, but now blinds, and has a new Mental Empowerment effect.

Villanova

06-26-2011

B
u
m
p
!

SilverNinjaShado

06-26-2011

Before I give my opinion on Abegail, I first have to stress that her channel times are too long on most of her skills. Channeled spells are normally extremely dangerous (Katarina, Miss Fortune, Nunu, Karthus), but they can be interrupted by almost every form of CC. It may not seem like it on paper, but 2 or 3 seconds of channeling is an exceptionally long time. Think about every time you've seen Nunu channel his Absolute Zero. Those 3 seconds feel like a lifetime, don't they?

I think that you should change the channel times to be 1/1.5/2/2.5 seconds (corresponding to each skill). I also strongly believe that the range on her skills need to be considerably increased. Her W and E should be at least doubled, and her Q and R should get at least a 125% range increase. All channeled spells have both a high damage output and long ranges to counteract their stationary nature and ease to disrupt (Kat and Nunu go in close to make the most of it before enemies escape).

Additionally, the numbers on her W and E should probably be buffed. Possibly adding +.2 AP on her W ratio, and drastically increasing the % damage of E (probably making it do 10/20/30/40/50% of their AP and 50/75/100/125/150% of their AD instead). Currently, even if a target had 300AP (which is easy to get), they'd only take 30 damage (and that damage would be even worse against an AD). Also remember that you gain a lot more AP than AD, so having an equal ratio makes her do very little to an AD champion. I also suggest adding a base damage, though it's not necessary.

Finally, her mana cost for Q rises too much. I suggest starting at 25, and rising by 30 mana rather than 50 (for a mana cost of 145 at rank 5). This is still kinda high for a spammable skill, but it's much easier to handle.

Overall, I think the concept of Abigail is amazing. She's, for lack of a better term, completely and totally out of her mind. I think she'd get along rather well with Shaco. She's a wonderful disruptor, though she's heavily crippled by a team with lots of good CC (similar to her mother). A good concept, just needs some number changes. Good job though.

Villanova

06-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverNinjaShado View Post
Before I give my opinion on Abegail, I first have to stress that her channel times are too long on most of her skills. Channeled spells are normally extremely dangerous (Katarina, Miss Fortune, Nunu, Karthus), but they can be interrupted by almost every form of CC. It may not seem like it on paper, but 2 or 3 seconds of channeling is an exceptionally long time. Think about every time you've seen Nunu channel his Absolute Zero. Those 3 seconds feel like a lifetime, don't they?

I think that you should change the channel times to be 1/1.5/2/2.5 seconds (corresponding to each skill). I also strongly believe that the range on her skills need to be considerably increased. Her W and E should be at least doubled, and her Q and R should get at least a 125% range increase. All channeled spells have both a high damage output and long ranges to counteract their stationary nature and ease to disrupt (Kat and Nunu go in close to make the most of it before enemies escape).

Additionally, the numbers on her W and E should probably be buffed. Possibly adding +.2 AP on her W ratio, and drastically increasing the % damage of E (probably making it do 10/20/30/40/50% of their AP and 50/75/100/125/150% of their AD instead). Currently, even if a target had 300AP (which is easy to get), they'd only take 30 damage (and that damage would be even worse against an AD). Also remember that you gain a lot more AP than AD, so having an equal ratio makes her do very little to an AD champion. I also suggest adding a base damage, though it's not necessary.

Finally, her mana cost for Q rises too much. I suggest starting at 25, and rising by 30 mana rather than 50 (for a mana cost of 145 at rank 5). This is still kinda high for a spammable skill, but it's much easier to handle.

Overall, I think the concept of Abigail is amazing. She's, for lack of a better term, completely and totally out of her mind. I think she'd get along rather well with Shaco. She's a wonderful disruptor, though she's heavily crippled by a team with lots of good CC (similar to her mother). A good concept, just needs some number changes. Good job though.
I really need to send you a Christmas card or something. You send me so much feedback. Of all the things I thought of doing to Abigail, the last thing I thought of was a buff, though, up until recently, she was a support champion, not what she is now. I suppose I could shorten the channel times, I just wanted to give a window of opportunity to interrupt her, seeing as how dangerous her spells are. On the topic of the 5 second channel, it's kind of a relic from another era. Her ultimate used to be MUCH more dangerous. IIRC, the damage and speed buffs were doubled, and the ult would cause the afflicted targets to use spells at random, rather than just auto attack. It was deemed "OP" so I nerfed it. I guess I should nerf the channel time too. Also, thanks again for the insight on the numbers aspect, I'm terrible with numbers.

SilverNinjaShado

06-26-2011

Dude, I like giving feedback on ideas I enjoy. I'll do whatever I can to make an idea better.

Also, I understand why you had long channel times. Those spells are extremely dangerous, but anything over 3 seconds long in channel time is almost impossible to use unless it has a global range (and if Bedlam had a global range, I'd have to tell you to just remove the skill altogether.

Villanova

06-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverNinjaShado View Post
Dude, I like giving feedback on ideas I enjoy. I'll do whatever I can to make an idea better.

Also, I understand why you had long channel times. Those spells are extremely dangerous, but anything over 3 seconds long in channel time is almost impossible to use unless it has a global range (and if Bedlam had a global range, I'd have to tell you to just remove the skill altogether.
But fights at Baron would be so much FUN!

Villanova

06-26-2011

Bump!

jafriel

06-26-2011

just to say this champ would be awesome and how have people not commented on this more?!

1234511 ... 26