Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Should armored bears be in League of Legends?

OMG armored bears are the suck! Why are you even suggesting this!?!? 12107745 100%
No, I'd prefer to be free of the tyranny of armored bears. 1773776 100%
I used to think armored bears were cool, but I have since realized they suck, so no. 1120067 100%
Volibear lives! FREEEDOMMMMMMM! 4392 60.12%
Voters 7305 .

Poll -- Should this game have armored bears?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iUltra Lukasz xX

09-03-2009

WTB T-Rex with a shotgun.

Lightning

Senior Recruiter

09-03-2009

anyone ever heard of voytek?

Viandante

09-03-2009

Quote:
Linus:

More armor, damn it, more armor! It's armored bear, not little cute goblin armored bear!

Razzle Dazzle

Adjudicator

09-03-2009

zomg zileas stop trooooooling!

seriously don't let armored bears into the game

Manbreakfast

09-03-2009

Armored bears are very important to our survival Zileas. Few know of the events that will transpire in the year 1942 A.B.

I am refering to the point in time that Alec Baldwin aligns himself with the Space Nazi's currently residing in Neptune. They are lead by the soon to be ressurected Zombie Hitler who plans to take over time. In this grim prophecy humans and creatures of all types and manner have been exterminated with the exeption of the Platypus (because nobody gives a fuck about those things anyway) But more importantly the entire Riot Games staff and employees will be imprisoned one day before finishing the best PC game ever designed by the human race. EA games (who sided themeslves with Alec Baldwin) then took your masterpeice and released it as their own, giving you no royalties or credit for the accomplishment.

On the other hand If Zileas stops this mad rampage against the wonderful concept of armored bears a entirely different reality will take place. After the release of Leauge of Legends with the wonderful inclusion of armored bears the world powers will observe the pure awesomeness of the bears and immediately instill world peace and create the B.P.E.D.F (Bear Powered Earth Defense Force) This force would combat Zombie Hitler and quite swiftly defeat him. He would then be sentanced to death by hurling into the sun. You and all the Riot Games staff would receive the highest honor ever given.
The Double Nobel Peace Prize

(Alec Baldwin was left to die in space)

So do you understand why this is so neccecary now? The fate of the universe depends on this decision.

Sincerely
-Manbreakfast

Coronach

Game Designer

09-04-2009

Quote:
Manbreakfast:
Armored bears are very important to our survival Zileas. Few know of the events that will transpire in the year 1942 A.B.

I am refering to the point in time that Alec Baldwin aligns himself with the Space Nazi's currently residing in Neptune. They are lead by the soon to be ressurected Zombie Hitler who plans to take over time. In this grim prophecy humans and creatures of all types and manner have been exterminated with the exeption of the Platypus (because nobody gives a fuck about those things anyway) But more importantly the entire Riot Games staff and employees will be imprisoned one day before finishing the best PC game ever designed by the human race. EA games (who sided themeslves with Alec Baldwin) then took your masterpeice and released it as their own, giving you no royalties or credit for the accomplishment.

On the other hand If Zileas stops this mad rampage against the wonderful concept of armored bears a entirely different reality will take place. After the release of Leauge of Legends with the wonderful inclusion of armored bears the world powers will observe the pure awesomeness of the bears and immediately instill world peace and create the B.P.E.D.F (Bear Powered Earth Defense Force) This force would combat Zombie Hitler and quite swiftly defeat him. He would then be sentanced to death by hurling into the sun. You and all the Riot Games staff would receive the highest honor ever given.
The Double Nobel Peace Prize

(Alec Baldwin was left to die in space)

So do you understand why this is so neccecary now? The fate of the universe depends on this decision.

Sincerely
-Manbreakfast

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT4B-NJUcZE

Manbreakfast

09-04-2009

it appears that my message had not gone unheard, thank you. =D

TheHeretic

09-04-2009

54 million people can't be wrong!

Manbreakfast

09-04-2009

But will those 54 million think the same when Alec Baldwin is standing on their long dried bones and rotted carcasses! I think not!

BE SENSIBLE. Self preservation is one of the key factors that defines us for better or for worse. Those 54 million may just be unnatural creatures of doom!

Bregan

09-04-2009

this whole armored bear thing i keep seeing is just stupid beyond reason. do NOT under any circumstances take it seriously. please.