Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Should armored bears be in League of Legends?

OMG armored bears are the suck! Why are you even suggesting this!?!? 12107745 100%
No, I'd prefer to be free of the tyranny of armored bears. 1773776 100%
I used to think armored bears were cool, but I have since realized they suck, so no. 1120067 100%
Volibear lives! FREEEDOMMMMMMM! 4392 60.12%
Voters 7305 .

Poll -- Should this game have armored bears?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shizz

Recruiter

09-03-2009

Quote:
Khristophoros:
This is the first time I've heard of the idea! I love it! I think you made a mistake, where is the "YES I LOVE ARMORED BEARS!" option? :3

Nope, no mistake. Working as intended.

eXes

09-03-2009

O_O Zileas, biggest troll and yet a great designer at the same time

Linus

Recruiter

09-03-2009

rndmhro

09-03-2009

Quote:
emrot:
No to armored bears! Yes to armored poultry!

now that's a hard black cock

Volibar

Senior Product Manager

Follow Volibar on Twitter

09-03-2009

Zileas, as Director of System Design here are Riot, you have a lot of really critical areas of responsibility, and I think your time might be better served improving the quality of the product as opposed to making biased polls. Also, biased poll is biased.

Based on this thread, I'd say support the Armored Bear agenda is moving forward nicely. It's already taken on a life of its own, as you can see.

The hour is late. He is almost here.

Zileas

VP of Game Design

09-03-2009

Quote:
Volibar:
Zileas, as Director of System Design here are Riot, you have a lot of really critical areas of responsibility, and I think your time might be better served improving the quality of the product as opposed to making biased polls. Also, biased poll is biased.

Based on this thread, I'd say support the Armored Bear agenda is moving forward nicely. It's already taken on a life of its own, as you can see.

The hour is late. He is almost here.

100% of the voters are against armored bears. What does that tell you, Volibar!?!?

Kid Heart

09-03-2009

Tibbers is the only bear for me.

Zileas

VP of Game Design

09-03-2009

wow, 71 million votes AGAINST armored bears. The community has spoken! Take that Volibar. Can 71 million fans be wrong?

Akosh

09-03-2009

Volibear FTW!

Kaitor

09-03-2009

\/