Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Surrender Vote- Obstructs Top Mini Map

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Juggerlock

06-23-2011

When a team member initiates the surrender vote, the poll for yes and no slightly overlaps the mini map, and player screen. This can cause trouble when you are near the top of the map trying to defend a tower or pushing because the mini map is clogged and there are blind spots. Some team mates habitually start the surrender poll, and the worst time to have your mini map clogged up is when your defending a push, or trying to down a turret.

Having a whole section of a lane blocked from view can easily trouble when you are pushing, or trying to hold of a push and unable to see the enemy champions from a quick glance.

A simple fix would be to move it to the surrender vote notice just to the left of the mini map on the solid HUD below the screen. Or to just slightly adjust the notice above the mini map so that there is no overlap.

Beaumains

06-28-2011

I've had this problem too, apparently it may be a bug, but never got it resolved. Worse, however, is when you click to vote, and you're not at the top of the map; because the vote also clicks on the mini-map if you don't move the box first, which of course takes your vision to that location of the map, which is terrible if you're trying to do something towards the bottom of the map, like team-fight, dragon, or push/defend bottom lane.

Maelor

06-29-2011

Change the definition of the screen or just drag it yourself it should stay where you put it I don't have any problems now with that

Ashton Mylkos

06-30-2011

Surrender's window needs to be removed altogether. I've reported numerous people for griefing because they throw it up in the middle of a teamfight and I swear I'm going to start naming and shaming them. **** the rule against it, bull**** rules don't apply to me.

Sevrek

07-03-2011

You can move the window. Jesus you guys are ******ed.

FenixNade

07-03-2011

the issue isn't not being able to move the window... the issue is having the **** thing show up in the middle of something important... and you don't have time to move the window...

and agreed, it sucks when you click on it in response, and it centers your map god knows where.

perhaps it can appear by default instead on top where a target has its stats displayed?

Arrow in my knee

07-07-2011

Step one click on window. Step two hold clicker on window. Step three move to desired location on screen. Problem solved. Idiot.

Campbell

07-07-2011

Quote:
Shadowsun6262:
Step one click on window. Step two hold clicker on window. Step three move to desired location on screen. Problem solved. Idiot.

Your ignorance impresses me. It's not the fact that you can or can't more it. Which you shouldn't have to, but the fact that it is bad placement that could easily be fixed.

infinite azure

07-07-2011

Quote:
Donno x2:
Your ignorance impresses me. It's not the fact that you can or can't more it. Which you shouldn't have to, but the fact that it is bad placement that could easily be fixed.

It'll change based on resolution so it's an unreliable thing to fix, also, you can fix it so easily... so do so.

AileTheAlien

07-07-2011

In addition to having the vote window default to above the map, and remembering the position between games, I'd like it made smaller, to obstruct less of the game.
One simple fix, for example: