"Thunderaans" the cancer of LOL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CrazyDestney951

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2011

Today was a good day, jumped on LOL played a few games got some wins jus a leasurely win loose win, playing with nice people.... than it happened. "Thunderaans" the cancer of LOL showed up Feeding my jax with his YI and yelling at his teamates and calling my team a noob. Most days i would jus sit back and watch this troll mindlessly talk his ass off and make his teamates have a horrible day as my team Jax(me) Ashe and Malzahar jus tear them apart, but something came into mind when he mentioned that he was going to report his team and talk to his best friend named "Phreak" now... idk if u kno who "phreak" is but i feel i have more respect for this player but after hereing this is phreak really plays with this kid than i have lost all respect for phreak, this "cancer" says hes gonna get me banend and report me and tell phreak about me after i call him out. SO u kno what, trolls like him exist to kill games, if i get banned i get banned i have a life outside of LOL. and to b quite honest i expect to have this thread trolled jus to prove my point of this cancer, Competitive gameplay is slowly slipping away because of trolls. and to be quite honest i would like to hear others opinions on this matter. thankyou for your time, and if u ever play with "Thunderaans" the cancerous lvl 29 with '127 WINS!!' i feel bad for u.

DarkKulu

06-23-2011

I played with this guy he sucked so bad and then tried to say we sucked and then his team got pissed at him lol scrub

DuffTime

06-23-2011

He's not friends with Phreak, he's just saying a famous guy's name to scare you.

Trolls will be trolls. Just report him and move on.

bloodglitch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2011

trollolololololololololololololololololololol

bloodglitch

06-23-2011

less QQ more pew pew