Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Nikosaur, I'll admit, I've got a crush

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Booshin

06-23-2011

Edit: A lot of you guys are contacting me either in this or friending me (which is cool). I just want to clear up a few things.

1.) I know you guys want to play and I'd love to invite you, but...that's a little invasive. It'd be like me asking a girl to dance and then bringing along a dozen of my friends
2.) Not going to stream. Don't really know how+again, don't want to make the thing a big to-do. It's really cool that she agreed to play with me. I appreciate it, and I don't want to turn it into a OMGPLAYINGWITHNIKASAUR kind of thing. I'm sure I've already made her uncomfortable enough with this thread.

Not in a weird, oggly way, but in a "if I ran into you in a bar I'd walk over, get ready to offer to buy you a drink, and then get nervous and immediatly stare at my phone like i just got a txt if you happened to look in my direction and then chuckle to myself like the text was funny, then scurry back to my table."

You know, the usual kind.

I don't really have any exciting number of wins coming up (1000, 10,000, 10,000,000,000,000,000) but I'd love to play a game with you.

Btw, if you're busy, I'd accept Phreak in your place.

Because

Phreak

I have to admit I have a crush on you.

Not in a weird, oggly way...

Quote:
KonFewShuN:
**** dude, you should really look into having a social life.

We're both posting on an internet forum where there's a picutre of a screaming blue guy and a cleavage bearing knife lady on top.

People in glass houses...

Edit: Downvoting for jealousy...

"But I can't fight THIS FEELING ANYMORE"

Quote:
MiagiYang:
Downvoters are hilarious to me. +1 for being funny.

All the rest of you are soul less automatons.

There's a new object of affection in my life...

Quote:
Phreak:
Booshin,

I have to admit, I don't have a crush on you.

Not in a weird way or anything, just in a, "You made a thread and I felt like replying to it while eating lunch and drinking some soda from the machine while waiting for the next review copy of the Spotlight to come out" sort of way.

My heart...literally...broken...

*Turns on Sum 41 FULL BLAST*

EDIT: While the Phreak post made my day a little brighter, I'd still really like to get a response from Nika. I don't even really want to play a game anymore (though totes will if you offer)

But could you...find it in your heart...to tell me your favorite breakfast cereal?

EDIT: ****, almost 600 views and no Nika. I'm going to have to start tossing bottles into the ocean. The Riot office is near a large body of water, correct?

http://www.squarehippies.com/images/actors/cary_elwes/cary_elwes5.jpg

If you need a pic, Nika. I'm the guy on the left.

EDIT: Real Talk. I got a Phreak, Ren bot and Stonewall reply. While the lack of Nika breaks my heart, I take solace that you guys showed up. -End Real Talk-

Last Edit: Lol, can't believe this blew-up. At this point, I don't think Nika's gonna play along, and I honestly don't blame her. I have that effect on women Thanks for the bumps and the comments. While I might not get to play a game with Nikasuar, any of you who'd like to add me in game (and some of you have) feel free.

In conclusion, Party on Garth.

Quote:
nikasaur:
Oh sorry, from the title I thought you were referring to this guy. (http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/attachment.php?attachmentid=69156&d=1287599865)

I'll play a game with you tonight, but you gotta wear a cool skin. I'll be looking my best (Pentakill Sona) so I expect similar levels of snazzy.

!!!!

http://breadtobeeaten.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/mike_wazowski.jpg

Ryuna

Recruiter

06-23-2011

Quote:
Booshin:
Not in a weird, oggly way, but in a "if I ran into you in a bar I'd walk over, get ready to offer to buy you a drink, and then get nervous and immediatly stare at my phone like i just got a txt if you happened to look in my direction and then chuckle to myself like the text was funny, then scurry back to my table."

I don't really have any exciting number of wins coming up (1000, 10,000, 10,000,000,000,000,000) but I'd love to play a game with you.

Btw, if you're busy, I'd accept Phreak in your place.

Because

Phreak

I have to admit I have a crush on you.

Not in a weird, oggly way...

Not creepy at all.

EDIT : Nikasaur, I request an invite from you to play with Booshin and you as he is obviously on my friends list.

KonFewShuN

06-23-2011

**** dude, you should really look into having a social life.

Booshin

06-23-2011

Quote:
XxDarkSatoshixX:
Not creepy at all.

Is it weird that take my breath away is stuck in my head right now?

Chiddaling

06-23-2011

hue

TunaHeIper

06-23-2011

I have a crush on you Booshin

MisterPlow

06-23-2011

Punish?

Deikan

06-23-2011

Sorry Shushei took her a while ago.

OberonDark

06-23-2011

Why are people downvoting?

Bruteque Bot

06-23-2011

Miditron.