Jax - RIOT, I'm fed up with you

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkApple999

06-30-2011

Jax is an amazing DPS character who does a lil burst damage every few seconds, however more and more people want him to do alot of damage with his W and Q and so they get no attack speed items cus they think that jax's ultimate's passive will make them attack faster, this is where the problem lies imo.
In team fights u cannot expect to get 10 stacks of jax's ultimate because noone wants jax attacking them for so long. You get the picture. so people think he is useless in teamfights and only good in 1 on 1. His counterstrike makes good enough CC in teamfights and if still stunning people every few seconds for a short period of time doesnt make you happy,
then GTFO and play a nuking mage because this DPS is not for you, simple

ZiggyOnMars

06-30-2011

I don't know how many Jax feed nowaday. Riots you did that so wrong.
BUMP

Rizin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-30-2011

Dear DarkApple, can you tell, me how many games have you been playing as Jax??
Btw, I haven't found your name in ladders, what is your ELO?

Serghio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2011

Jax needs buffs, not nerfs.

Aikimiller

07-02-2011

Jax is still pretty dominant at the pubstomp level, which is a problem a bit like tyrndamere. Or Eve. Or Twitch.

How do you buff a champ that already flat out dominates games for a large portion of your players? Most of the solo queue normal games i play in, Jax gets fed, and dominates pretty hardcore. I have yet to see him do well in a ranked game though, and I'm pretty far down in elo, and if he's bad there, he's got to be even worse higher up.