Jax - RIOT, I'm fed up with you

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rizin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-25-2011

So maybe I will say that. Champions which RIOT don't care about are:
-Jax
-Tryndamere
-Twich
-Pantheon
-Cassio
Those champions are just useless for now, and RIOT forgot about them

Eucleia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-25-2011

Jax is considered to be almost completely useless in team fights .... sure he has a decent early game, but he can only 1v1 and provides almost nothing for a team .... and u say he is good if he is fed .... almost every champ is good if they are fed.... so that isnt even an excuse ... jax needs help

GoFascism

06-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizin View Post
So maybe I will say that. Champions which RIOT don't care about are:
-Jax
-Tryndamere
-Twich
-Pantheon
-Cassio

Those champions are just useless for now, and RIOT forgot about them
Fix'd

GrimGreener

06-25-2011

Karma doesn't need too much help, and Cass only needs a little.
You're also neglecting to put Galio, Sivir and Heimerdinger on that list (when they are worse off than a couple of those champs). Why?

Sir Longfellow

06-25-2011

Cass and Karma aren't bad at all. And I'm not even getting into Tryndamere. I still to this day haven't seen a reason (not even a bad one) why Jax is bad on Summoner's Rift though.

ShadowPandaa

06-25-2011

Karma and Cass are both fine. They are support, and dont need working in anyway. They do the damage they need and still do the supportingg they are suppost to do.

ShadowPandaa

06-25-2011

Trynd is also fiine. He stilld oes lots of damage and has an ult that makes him invincible...

KingTheTyrant

06-25-2011

Jax has gotten quite a few buffs over the last year. He did need a nerf as well he was extremely too strong in a solo lane.

Giltia Zero

06-25-2011

..what? Solo lane was Jax' worst. He COULD mid against certain champs and his duo lane was decent. But solo lane, Jax gets zoned and stomped.

I can solo lane a lot of characters. Jax is not one of them.

GoldDraco

06-25-2011

So they slightly nerfed one of the most faceroll 1v5 roflstomp champions in league and you go off the deep end. Yup. This is a totally unbiased post.