Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jax - RIOT, I'm fed up with you

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rizin

Recruiter

06-23-2011

Jax is my favourite champion, but you don't care about this champion

In last 5 months I called bugs, and suggestions of change this champion in 5 posts and 3 messages to support. For example 3 months ago support told me, that you will solve the bug when Jax attacks inhibitor, ultimate does not work!!! I read every patch notes, but you just don't care about this.
Secondly, do you remember the silence, when on the Dreamhack somebody picked Jax (he changed champion before he locked in). Everyone was shocked. Why? This funny champion is useless for now... What more. In last patch you nerfed Jax, decreasing AD ratio from leap strike from 1 to 0,7!!!!! You destroyed his escape ability.you nerfed the hextech revolver. Dear RIOT, WHAT THE **** ARE YOU DOING??? I hope you will do something with this champion, and I'm looking forward to hearing from you. I feel like you don't care what players say.

Rizin

deathnoteviewer

06-23-2011

Don't know why you got neged, but i am with you bro.

MuffinButtonYay

06-23-2011

The threat is unnecessary, but I feel your pain. I don't think Jax has been buffed since I started playing last July, and he was still considered pretty bad then, aside from TT.

killamaim

06-23-2011

This nerf was totally uncalled for.

Hyeri

06-23-2011

I'd say its a step in the right direction. 3v3 jax was ridiculous hes a balanced champion now. He never was viable for 5v5 so maybe now they can rework him a little better for it. Calm down peeps its not forever

CaptainAwesoman

06-23-2011

Rebuff him -_- jax and katarina should be able to use their flash stuff on a ward because it is their only excape ability when trying to juke enemies please dont do this to jax if you nerf him then dont make him useless

Muggshott

06-23-2011

I think they've already stated that they're going to revert the ward changes.

As for the AD scaling drop, Jax was being built as a pure AD champ successfully in many cases. Apparently Riot has no intent for Jax to be an AD champion early to abuse the scaling and would rather you build in such a manner as to best take advantage of his passive for the entire course of the game.

Labad

06-23-2011

I'n the last 5 months, didn't jax get a nice lil buff to his ulti...

Myrmidont

06-23-2011

and my axe!

/singed

MrMinionman

06-23-2011

Jax needed a buff, not a nerf. I don't understand it. People call for Mordekaiser nerfs 24/7 and Riot is smart enough to ignore them. Anyone above low ELO agrees that morde needs no nerf.

However, when they complain about Jax in the same fashion, Riot obliges. Jax didn't need a nerf, he needs a change.